Transfer Portal Thread

Why is Bamisile looking to be on his 3rd team in 3 years?

Didn't see the court much at VT. Didn't feel like he'd start his soph year.

And now, I assume he's leaving because GW fired their head coach (Jamion Christian).

According to this article, LINKED, he'd have to sit out a year:

Bamisile will have to sit out a year after transferring last season but will be a coveted prospect amongst high major programs with his size, length, athleticism and ability to score the basketball.

Didn't see the court much at VT. Didn't feel like he'd start his soph year.

And now, I assume he's leaving because GW fired their head coach (Jamion Christian).

According to this article, LINKED, he'd have to sit out a year:

Bamisile will have to sit out a year after transferring last season but will be a coveted prospect amongst high major programs with his size, length, athleticism and ability to score the basketball.

Na. I'm good then.

I keep forgetting... Can they sign on the spot or is it an attend class thing... for it to be official?

I think he's worth the wait. Top end scorer and rebounder from the guard position, great athlete, and length at 6'5".

We need an instant impact player at the guard position next year. Sure we'll need one the year after too. But we need one now.

We need an instant impact player at the guard position next year. Sure we'll need one the year after too. But we need one now.

If we have 4 positions open, then he's a no brainer. If we're stuck with 2, then you're spot on.

Dildy recruited him at Northwestern. Connection there.

Hopefully happens fast.

I think he could be eligible because his coach was fired. Lot of precedent for that.

Because NCAA is the NCAA. Always a chance. Lot of grey area.

Back