Transfer Portal Thread

Doesn't NC have like everyone coming back besides Manek?? Love decided he was coming back I thought??

Love is still deciding he's Mocked in some Mocks as a late 2nd rounder. RJ Davis hasn't announced he is coming back yet. However, he is expected to comeback as well.

Predictions for OU portalers:

EJ - UNLV
Mason - MO State
Mawein - Sac State
Big Rick - no idea but I'll just say UT-Arlington

another productive starter entering. The portal is out of control.

[TWEET]https://twitter.com/GoodmanHoops/status/1516128839742758917[/TWEET]

BTW, did you guys notice that Moser said on the Sports Talk show thursday he intended to sign "4" out of the portal. He also talked as if he expected Mo back and looked forward to his playing the point for them next year.

He said several times that he needed everyone in the weight room and everyone needed to get stronger.

BTW, did you guys notice that Moser said on the Sports Talk show thursday he intended to sign "4" out of the portal. He also talked as if he expected Mo back and looked forward to his playing the point for them next year.

He said several times that he needed everyone in the weight room and everyone needed to get stronger.

I did not .. but thank you for the info ..

Link to the pod? I can't find it.

[TWEET]https://twitter.com/ejay_hoops2/status/1516154657697157121[/TWEET]

DANG! Talk about breaking up and finding a new girlfriend fast..

Crap, figures. Ah well good info all the same. Thanks

Yeah, I'm too cheap to subscribe myself. Would love to listen. Oh well.

---

Darin Green Jr (UCF), briefly on the list due to some initial contact, just committed to Florida State

Kendric Davis' top 7

Texas Tech
Memphis
Kansas
Texas
Gonzaga
Houston
TCU

hoping for Houston, Gonzaga, or Memphis

Painful to see four Big 12 teams on that list, but not the right one.

Big Rick working out/playing at UTA

[TWEET]https://twitter.com/rickissanza/status/1516233448683360264[/TWEET]

Ol girl in Texas. He’ll be close. He’s smart!

I hope big Rick has great success wherever he goes. I still think he has some ability…especially as a rim protector type of player!

Downgrades for all, but more PT for all as well.

I read a stat about the portal last year that something less than 40% (I think it was like 37%) of players entering the portal in football and basketball from a major P5 conference ended up starting at another P5 conference.

I read a stat about the portal last year that something less than 40% (I think it was like 37%) of players entering the portal in football and basketball from a major P5 conference ended up starting at another P5 conference.

Yep. That seems about right.

Back