Warriors/Spurs game

AdaSooner

Admin Emeritus
Reaction score
Ouch! A 29 point loss at home is not what the experts expected for the Warriors this season. KD played well, but he couldn't do anything about what had to be an embarrassing defeat on his new team's home floor.

Good for you, KD! I hope you and your new pals lose every game this season. Am I bitter about the way he left OKC? How did you guess? :ez-laugh:

I know it is just one game, but I enjoyed the hell out of it lol

I will mention that the only time OKC ever had that big of a home lose was their 23 win season

things are already starting to unravel...Draymond's mom went crazy on twitter saying he needs the ball more

things are already starting to unravel...Draymond's mom went crazy on twitter saying he needs the ball more

Love it! Jealous much, Mama Green?

There's more to winning games than bringing in the best players money can buy. Steve Kerr's biggest challenge may be keeping his bunch of spoiled brats happy.

Love it! Jealous much, Mama Green?

There's more to winning games than bringing in the best players money can buy. Steve Kerr's biggest challenge may be keeping his bunch of spoiled brats happy.

It's pretty ironic, b/c green was the main guy courting durant during the season

Warriors lost a lot of rebounding and inside defense. They probably win it all last year if Bogut doesn't get hurt. Now they don't have guards that can rebound and have no real inside presence on defense.

The players that Golden State lost were the "glue" guys: the guys diving for loose balls, the guys taking charges, the guys getting the tough rebounds, etc. Warriors were out rebounded 55-35. This could get interesting.

Warriors are built more for the playoffs. I never expected them to replicate last year's regular season success. That, and as was mentioned above, they are still sorting out their bench.

Winning is always better than losing, but the Thunder just narrowly avoided losing to a team that many predict to be the worst, or certainly one of the worst, in the NBA.

Go Celtics!

Warriors are built more for the playoffs. I never expected them to replicate last year's regular season success. That, and as was mentioned above, they are still sorting out their bench.

Winning is always better than losing, but the Thunder just narrowly avoided losing to a team that many predict to be the worst, or certainly one of the worst, in the NBA.

Go Celtics!

That was actually a good win for a Thunder team that is essentially rebuilding after losing two starters from last year's team, one of them a superstar. The 76ers are loaded in the front court. They just need better guard play.

Besides, it's not always easy to win on the road in the NBA, as evidenced by Houston's loss to the Lakers last night.

Go Lakers!!!

Thunder are gonna have issues shooting the ball like they did last year. But winning on the road is far better than getting blown out at home.

Philadelphia finally has Embiid playing and he looked pretty good early on. Of course Simmons is probably out for a while already.

Warriors lost to The Lakers by 20 last night. Lakers got an 8-0 lead from the opening tip, and never looked back. Warriors were out rebounded 51-40 by L.A., which is not really a dominant rebounding team. Warriors may be in the market for a tough PF/C type come mid season trading time.

Warriors lost to The Lakers by 20 last night. Lakers got an 8-0 lead from the opening tip, and never looked back. Warriors were out rebounded 51-40 by L.A., which is not really a dominant rebounding team. Warriors may be in the market for a tough PF/C type come mid season trading time.

I watched the game. Did my heart good to see a young, scrappy Laker team hand KD and his buddies their second embarrassing blowout loss. The Lakers are young, but they're going to be a tough out on their home floor.

As an aside, Curry was 0-10 from behind the arc, ending his streak of threes in a game at 157.

Back