We could win all 8 home games

buttermaker1

Reaction score
First off I am going to man up and admit I was wrong about this team. We will win more than 5 Big 12 games.

Call me crazy but we are a different team at home. Not saying we are world beaters but we could win all our Big 12 home games. UT struggled at home with A$M, like clockwork a Rick Barnes team oozes with talent and plays dumb against A$M. Somehting about every Barnes team just doesn't seem right.

Baylor might be our toughest home game.

It might be a stretch but I am not giving up on the dream.

We're not going to beat Texas at home. You could field an NCAA tournament team with their bench players alone.

PG - J'Covan Brown
SG - Jordan Hamilton
SF - Alexis Wangmene
PF - Gary Johnson
C - Matt Hill

OU will need 30 out of Willie, 25 from Cade, and 15 from Wright to beat Texas at home, lol.

We're not going to beat Texas at home. You could field an NCAA tournament team with their bench players alone.

They had that talent yesterday, too, no? When they needed OT to beat A&M at home?

Never say never.

They had that talent yesterday, too, no? When they needed OT to beat A&M at home?

Never say never.

This is my point. Every Rick barnes team oozes with talent but seldom achieves what they are capable of.

First off I am going to man up and admit I was wrong about this team. We will win more than 5 Big 12 games.

Call me crazy but we are a different team at home. Not saying we are world beaters but we could win all our Big 12 home games.

OK, I'll call you crazy. From not winning more than 5 to beating ut. You crazy!!!

OK, I'll call you crazy. From not winning more than 5 to beating ut. You crazy!!!

I am just saying it is possible before the OSU and MU game I gave OU no chance against UT at home. Also UT was lucky to beat A$M at UT yesterday.

It can be done...an undermanned A&M team went into Austin and almost pulled out a victory...they are very guard oriented (even thought Davis had an excellent game and neutralized Pittman)...

As unbeatable as Texas and Kansas seem, they both have had down games this year and will get upset in the conference...i just hope it is us that pulls it off because we need a big victory like that...

It can be done...an undermanned A&M team went into Austin and almost pulled out a victory...they are very guard oriented (even thought Davis had an excellent game and neutralized Pittman)...

As unbeatable as Texas and Kansas seem, they both have had down games this year and will get upset in the conference...i just hope it is us that pulls it off because we need a big victory like that...

We can beat UT at home not KU on the road.

Back