What did Gottlieb imply about TMG?

usedtobe1

Administrator
Reaction score
After the game, Doug Gottlieb mentioned something about TMG had some issues that he had to work through. Maybe something that kept him from playing consistently.......

Anyone have any idea what he was talking about? Did anyone else hear it?

There were some out of the locker room issues with much of the team early in the season. Seems they are finally getting over those issues.

There were some out of the locker room issues with much of the team early in the season. Seems they are finally getting over those issues.

Thanks Mr. Vague. If you're going to say this, then say what the issues were.

Thanks Mr. Vague. If you're going to say this, then say what the issues were.

Well I'm sorry but I've been told not to get into those issues. But they were pretty serious off the court issues. There's no need to go into other peoples trash.

Well I'm sorry but I've been told not to get into those issues. But they were pretty serious off the court issues. There's no need to go into other peoples trash.

Then don't bring it up. The OP already had mentioned the issues, obvisouly, cause of the comments that Doug said. "I know but I can't tell you" people get tiresome.

I promise you. There are no issues that a normal team doesn't go through. I guess some people have to start bad news when there's really none. The Sooners are fine. BOOMER SOONER BABY!!!

He's been killin so many players this year, I think he's finally feeling the remorse.

Please Tommy, don't hurt 'em.:tmg

Man, I watched TMG early in the season and couldn't believe people compared him to Sherron Collins (I still think they are much different players). After this game I have to say I am so impressed with the kid. He is a better passer than Collins and equal as a shooter if not better, they just go about getting their shots in different ways.

TMG is an absolute stud and if he stays all 4 years will be at least a 2 time First Team All Conference selection, imo.

I didn't think he would be like this, this soon. I thought Tiny would develop first.

Nick doesn't have any information.

Funny, b/c I know what he knows, and I thought you knew it too.

I'd consider it an issue. An issue that I hope, based on recent performances and his attitude on the court, has been taken care of. I don't really blame TMG for this issue either.

Last edited:
Pancake is just being pancake...clearly a kid stuck in adolesence is rolling around with the team getting all the good gossip. What a joke.

Nick has info so quit bashing him please. TMG has missed a 3 practices and been late for several earlier this year. It looks as if he has turned that around.

Nick has info so quit bashing him please. TMG has missed a 3 practices and been late for several earlier this year. It looks as if he has turned that around.

Great to see him turn it around. Hopefully he has seen that good things happen when you do what your supposed. Glad he got over those freshman hick-ups. He is going to be really important to the program through the next few seasons and I would hope he sets a good example for the team.

More importantly, Gottleib would love to cause trouble with his little remark. He should be ignored.

Now that you posted it on the board, Nick knows. Try to read somewhat more carefully please, as I didn't state there wasn't an issue.

Back