What did Gottlieb imply about TMG?

Now that you posted it on the board, Nick knows. Try to read somewhat more carefully please, as I didn't state there wasn't an issue.

Message board bickering is so cool! Maybe you guys can settle it over Warcraft. Either way, my troll will smash your wizard.

Message board bickering is so cool! Maybe you guys can settle it over Warcraft. Either way, my troll will smash your wizard.
:ez-laugh:

I think it's actually cooler to do the ever so subtle "you have no life" posts. Those are always oh so clever, and original. Either way, there is no way you could take out my wizard.

Ahhh...another genius comment from jwc1217...par for the course. How's those property taxes? :p

Now that you posted it on the board, Nick knows. Try to read somewhat more carefully please, as I didn't state there wasn't an issue.

And who said I was referring to you? Because I wasn't, I'm trying to keep peace on the board, as a moderator that is my job.

Funny, b/c I know what he knows, and I thought you knew it too.
Oh it's not that I don't know, it's that Nick only knows because of conjecture on this board. His vague posts get old quick.

Oh it's not that I don't know, it's that Nick only knows because of conjecture on this board. His vague posts get old quick.

I bet he knows. He's said something before on the board that makes me believe that. Besides, he spends ALL DAY on the internet, and OU message boards. He has to know something.

I bet he knows. He's said something before on the board that makes me believe that. Besides, he spends ALL DAY on the internet, and OU message boards. He has to know something.
I guess that's my point.

And if you see my posts, I never said Nick didn't know. I am just tired of the vagueness. It doesn't bring any thing good to the board.

Back