What is the toughest non-conference game on OU's Schedule?

Toughest non-conference game?

• VCU

Votes: 1 3.8%
  • Arkansas

Votes: 2 7.7%
  • Arizona

Votes: 3 11.5%
  • Utah

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Gonzaga

Votes: 20 76.9%
  • UTEP

• Houston/Washington State in Great Alaska Shootout

• Total voters

OUHoops

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Toughest games overall are obviously at Texas and Kansas, but what about the non-conference schedule?

Zaga or Zona... One of the two. I voted the Zags tho.

Zags. It's the best team that we will play on the road.

Zaga off to a huge lead. I guess playing on the road puts it over the top. I do think that Arizona will give us a challenge at home. Let's hope that the LNC is rocking for that one.

Zags in Spokane...there isn't another game which is even close to the same level.

Gonzaga lost everyone...I'm going to choose the team that beat us last year and thats Arkansas. They return most of their guys.

Gonzaga lost everyone...I'm going to choose the team that beat us last year and thats Arkansas. They return most of their guys.

Bouldin, Goodson, Gray is a pretty solid backcourt.

Arkansas will be better, Gonzaga will be worse. To me that makes them about the same. The difference is the game with the Zags is a million miles away and the Arkansas game is our home court, the same place where we beat a strong Arkansas team 2 years ago. That was possibly our most well-played game Blake freshman year. Leary was on fire from down down in the 1st half.

I really do think that Arizona is going to end up being pretty good. If both Gonzaga and Arizona were home games, then I would pick UA.

Back