13-18?

Reaction score
Not being negative I just think we won't win another game. The schedule is rough and our play is getting worse. That my friends is a bad combo. Maybe we can win one in the big 12 tourney. What do you guys think?

Kansas State
@ Kansas
Baylor
@ Texas
Texas A&M

I see 2 wins, maybe 1 in the tourney. Depending on what home team shows up we could be K-St too. We played A&M close on the road. I'm not handing over the Texas game either.

I think predicting two more wins is pretty reasonable. OU has played well at home and horrible on the road. The biggest risk at this point is that the team quits on the season and just doesn't care about the A&M and Baylor games because I think those guys will come to play.

I don't think Tony Crocker will let the team quit on Senior Night, I expect a great performance from him and Ryan both when we beat A&M.

I think predicting two more wins is pretty reasonable. OU has played well at home and horrible on the road. The biggest risk at this point is that the team quits on the season and just doesn't care about the A&M and Baylor games because I think those guys will come to play.

agreed. Thats the problem. I have counted the A&M game as a win all year, and considered the Baylor game most likely a win. But those two teams will be playing for a better seed in the NCAA tourney and our guys don't seem to be playing for anything.

If I had to predict I would say that we lose every game until the last one and if we have 5-6 guys available that include Cade Davis and Tony Crocker, we will gut out a home win over A&M.

I wouldn't be surprised if we win out at home or lose out at home. I think we'll get at least one win though and probably two.

Bingo. My prediction is based on my opinion that this team will quit

This team looks like they have fallen apart. Unless they can somehow get on the same page I suspect OU is going to go 0-fer. :(

I'm not sure the team as a whole will quit. Maybe certain players will but I don't think Tony, Cade, TMG, Wright will quit. Hopefully they can talk to those guys in playing for them to go out on a winning note. I think we have the potential to win out at home and beat K-St. I think the UT game is something we match well with but again its on the road where we are attrocious. I think Gerber and Franklin should start against KU.

Why are you fine with blaming players but not Capel? It seems to me most of the people associated with this site are cool with getting on WW, Tiny and/or other guys but get upset if someone wants to blame Capel? Am I imagining that? I am really dissappointed in the season so I could easily be dillusional by this point.

You're dillusional, we've been discussing it, you just have missed it.

Back