2009-10 Preview: Arizona

Thanks Henzo. Its going to be an interesting match-up. It will be cool to see Wize and WWIII match-up. I also like the reunion of MoMo and Tiny from their Oak Hill days.

We have been battling Zona for a lot of recent recruits, so this game could help or hurt us in that front.

I think Arizona will be good. Especially with the Pac 10 down a little.

I'm sure they will have a good team but there are few schools out there that lost as much production from two players as they did from last years team.

Chase Budinger - 18.0 ppg, 6 rpg, 3.4 apg, 1.4 spg
Jordan Hill - 18.3 ppg, 11.0 rpg, 1.7 bpg

I'm sure they will have a good team but there are few schools out there that lost as much production from two players as they did from last years team.

Chase Budinger - 18.0 ppg, 6 rpg, 3.4 apg, 1.4 spg
Jordan Hill - 18.3 ppg, 11.0 rpg, 1.7 bpg

Yeah I agree. It is impressive though to see what Miller was able to do with that first recruiting class under the time constraints. I like their group of freshmen.

Thanks Henzo. Its going to be an interesting match-up. It will be cool to see Wize and WWIII match-up. I also like the reunion of MoMo and Tiny from their Oak Hill days.

We have been battling Zona for a lot of recent recruits, so this game could help or hurt us in that front.

Well, everyone has seen the teams play a few more games.

HURT.

Arizona by 5 points.

Note:
Any truth to ...Capel was concern about NOT being able to go 26 in-a-row?

OU is a couple years ahead of UA at this point and should win the game. But you never know with a killer like Nic Wise running around.

Keep an eye on the freshman Derrick Williams. He appears to be a star in ther making.

Also Kyle Fogg is a very sticky defender and will probably be assigned to chase WW.

Well, everyone has seen the teams play a few more games.

HURT.

Arizona by 5 points.

Note:
Any truth to ...Capel was concern about NOT being able to go 26 in-a-row?

We're gonna Hurt weak azz arizona up. You can Book_it or Tell AZ!!!!

OK.....Do the OU fans still believe that it can WIN against Arizona?

Arizona is going to throw a 10 man rotation ,in the game.
The pace will be up and down- real fast.
Can you big men handle that?

Predict the final score:

Arizona 85
OU 76

I hope Willie takes charge of the team.

ps- Why is ucla playing so horrible? The can not even score 50 points against a DivII school- Portland. EMBARRASSING.

Back