2022 recruiting rankings

So Hill improved dramatically from last year, is just a sophomore, and now is maxed out.

I just don't see how you think that team would be any different than this year's team. It's the SAME team, less a veteran starting PG, and with a younger bench. We have a few guys that can still improve, but I think guys like Gibson, Harkless, and probably even Hill are maxed out. JMO, but that roster, I'm afraid, would perform a lot like this year's. I'm not saying we need to overhaul it, but I think we need to add a starting-caliber transfer at either the 2 or 3 spot. A guy that can go get points when the offense is struggling.

I agree that we need a new incoming guy to come in and be impactful in a big way. BUT, I strongly believe Cortes or the Fr pg will be better next season than Goldwire now. That's why I think the team will be better.. Better pg play mainly and then if Gibson/Harkless come back you can't get worse lol.. But Noland/Transfer or fr wing better hit in a big way to add to the position. I think our bigs are more the issue honestly.

id be surprised if Mason is here.

I agree he seems to be the logical man out, except for three things. He was Porter’s first recruit at OU. He attended the high school that produced two of Moser’s Chicago Loyola final four players, not to mention his Mokan Elite connection.

several sites have Uzan as the better recruit ....

he will play a bunch next season ..

I think Uzan might have more potential, but Oweh has a college body & intensity already.

Just hard to tell with freshmen. Nobody thought Cortes would be playing more than Noland.

Man I would love it if at least two of those frosh were good enough to start. Oweh is physically ready. The German dude looks really good and fiery. And while pretty skinny Uzan looks really good. A scoring point. We need buckets!

he is listed as high as 190 last summer ...

Just looking at him on film he's got a small upper body. Looks like he has some bulk in his legs & is 6'4 & long. I just don't think he's more than 175-180.

Just looking at him on film he's got a small upper body. Looks like he has some bulk in his legs & is 6'4 & long. I just don't think he's more than 175-180.

Noland and him should trade some weight :D

Noland and him should trade some weight :D

Yes. From frosh to sophomore most basketball guards put on too much weight a lot of times & then slim back down. I'll be really interested to see what Noland looks like in October next year.

I assume you mean Mason, but why in the world would either Cortes or Noland leave? They're getting good minutes for freshmen.

Sorry I'm late responding but yes I mean Mason and I just don't like the vibe I get from Noland's body language and his parents twitter feed. I hope I'm wrong because I think he will be a good player for us in time.

Sorry I'm late responding but yes I mean Mason and I just don't like the vibe I get from Noland's body language and his parents twitter feed. I hope I'm wrong because I think he will be a good player for us in time.

What are his parents saying? Something negative about OU?

Noland was all in on OU under Kruger and he didn't wait too long before recommitting after the hiring of Moser. I've seen no evidence at all of a bad attitude from him. I don't follow his parents' twitter feed (nor will I), but I have no complaints about him so far (and I think the focus on his weight by some posters is unwarranted).

Back