All right Cam...

elmocarp

Reaction score
There you go, Barnes is going to UNC. Time to get off the pot and sign that LOI. The small forward spot will be yours to win. Step up...

I literally don't understand why people are nervous.

How do you explain him not signing yet?

He decided he was going to sing on Saturday so he will. Maybe he just doesn't want to compete with all the big name signees for attention at the beginning of the signing period. Either way, it isn't unusual for a guy to plan to sign later in the period. I don't think it means or meant anything.

He decided he was going to sing on Saturday so he will. Maybe he just doesn't want to compete with all the big name signees for attention at the beginning of the signing period. Either way, it isn't unusual for a guy to plan to sign later in the period. I don't think it means or meant anything.

And how is his voice? I'm assuming that its pretty good if everyone is making this big of a deal about it.

Guys there's no need to worry. Cam and his family want this to be a very special moment for the young man. Cam wants some very special people in his life to be there, so therefore he has waited. It's that simple. BOOMER SOONER BABY!!!

Guys there's no need to worry. Cam and his family want this to be a very special moment for the young man. Cam wants some very special people in his life to be there, so therefore he has waited. It's that simple. BOOMER SOONER BABY!!!

Well said, faithful. I think you are spot on, with this point. This is a huge step for Cam, or any kid, and I would like to have important figures to be there with me when I sign with a school.

Back