Baylor is very bad.

NickZepp

Reaction score
They lost in Ames tonight. How does a team with as much hype as they had coming in and probably the 2nd most talented team in the Big 12 as far as proven talent goes lose like they continue to lose?

Maybe Aaron Bruce was really just a hell of a glue guy!!!

My feeling is Scott Drew is not a very good coach, he is a super guy and great recruiter but i am not sure he should be coaching at the college level. Considering what was left for him there is a 180 degree turn around from when he arrived on campus.

My feeling is Scott Drew is not a very good coach, he is a super guy and great recruiter but i am not sure he should be coaching at the college level. Considering what was left for him there is a 180 degree turn around from when he arrived on campus.

He has certainly made Baylor relevant (at least). Whenever he leaves, the cupboard will be stocked for the next guy (likely a better coach) to contend for the conference right away. I think they have top 3 talent in the league, behind KU and OU.

I agree that he doesn't seem to instill discipline in his players, and discipline actually instills confidence and cohesion in the club. He doesn't always seem to be in control... they look, for the most part, like a team that just plays without much of a plan. Kind of like an AAU team.

They have definitely underachieved, but I don't think they have top 2-3 talent. I'd put them in the 4-6 range.

He needs to bring in Jason Kidd as an assistant.
Jason Kidd is the guy who said he could turn his team around 360 degrees

By the way, for you math geeks, that's twice as many degrees as Dave4OU said Drew did.

He needs to bring in Jason Kidd as an assistant.
Jason Kidd is the guy who said he could turn his team around 360 degrees

By the way, for you math geeks, that's twice as many degrees as Dave4OU said Drew did.

Unsure what was meant here?
180 degrees would have you facing the opposite direction as you were.
No i dont have a math degree but it sounds as if you dont either

Back