Big 12 Conference

Navy2004

Reaction score
I can easily say that this conference has turned up a notch and I like what I see. You have top top bottom a good conference. If OU does well in conference play they will be very good in the tourney. Great watching this teams step up becuase I am so tired of hearing about the Big East and ACC. Thats Go Big 12

Its a very good league, with a lot of talented players. I don't think there are any bad coaches in the league, which is a big part of it being such a good league.

Yeah it all starts at the top. Every coach in this league is doing a great job.

Its a very good league, with a lot of talented players. I don't think there are any bad coaches in the league, which is a big part of it being such a good league.

when you consider that just a few years ago the conference had Roy Williams, Bob Knight, Eddie Sutton, Kelvin Sampson, Rick Barnes, Billy Gillespie (a lot of Final Fours and Elite 8's in that group) and has had a near complete coaching turnover....I'd say it's done well with Capel, Self, Turgeon, Ford, Anderson, Martin (who has talent at KSU) as an infusion of mostly younger coaching talent.

Back