Big 12 Tournament Day 5 #1 Houston vs #7 ISU in the final

texas lost to uconn by 10.
oswho beat New Orleans by 28.
WVU lost to SMU by 12.
KU beat Chaminate by 27.
UCF beat Charlotte by 3 in OT.

Ku going against marquette rn. They are down early.

Ku down 14 with 2:30 left. Marquette has looked the far superior team tonight.

Kansas got smoked, wire to wire. I loved that little skirmish between Shaka Smart and Mr. Toupee. I was glad to have been wrong several years back when I posted on here that S Smart was a home run hire for Texas. Maybe I was right after all, just not with the right program :). He sure as heck has been a home run hire for Marquette. If they beat Purdue tomorrow, they'll be #1 when the next poll comes out. Even if they don't, Marquette looks like one darn good team.

Tech barely got by Northern Iowa....they were down much of the game. Not sure what to think of them after NOVA rolled them yesterday. As of now, they look to be a bottom half team in conference.

Iowa State continuing their legacy of struggling on offense.....they are beyond painful to watch at times. Down 14 to VCU late in the 1st.

Tech falls to Butler in OT, 103-95, in the first Big 12-Big East Challenge game.

oswho playing Creighton at home.

Tech falls to Butler in OT, 103-95, in the first Big 12-Big East Challenge game.

oswho playing Creighton at home.

Tech basketball is going back to the gutter imo.

Meanwhile, beard has Ole Miss playing some good ball. I can’t believe he got that job so quickly but glad he isn’t at Texas anymore. He was going to win a title there imo.

Creighton beat OSU 79-65

Texas blew out Texas State 77-58

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Creighton beat OSU 79-65

Texas blew out Texas State

I know comparing scores is an iffy proposition at best, but texas beat Texas State by 19, 77-58.

OU beat Texas State by 39, 93-54

Where would he have went ? Last I checked, you had to have had some sort of success to move on.

Sadly, he's had a LOT of success against OU :-(.

It looks like the Big East has taken a leg up on the Big XII...OU needs to take care of business against Providence...It would be more fun if all these games were played about the same time. The ACC - Big X showdowns were the best run and fun to watch. It's too bad that had to come to an end.

It looks like the Big East has taken a leg up on the Big XII...OU needs to take care of business against Providence...It would be more fun if all these games were played about the same time. The ACC - Big X showdowns were the best run and fun to watch. It's too bad that had to come to an end.

we have SEC ACC to look forward to next season

I know comparing scores is an iffy proposition at best, but texas beat Texas State by 19, 77-58.

OU beat Texas State by 39, 93-54

Texas St had a small lead early in second half yesterday. But, yes, I also hate to make comparisons. Texas obviously was able to rev the motor when they needed to.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not sure how they created the Creighton and okie light matchup though. I think Creighton was picked around third in their league and okie light was picked around 10th in Big 12. Now, if Xavier beats Houston I will take it all back. :)

But if the matchups are decent you generally expect the home team to win. Okie light’s crowd looked like an LNC crowd last night. Providence was picked higher in their league than OU was in Big 12 but I will be disappointed if we don’t take this one.

Last edited:
Texas St had a small lead early in second half yesterday. But, yes, I also hate to make comparisons. Texas obviously was able to rev the motor when they needed to.

Moser's got to have some success against Texas this year. Asking for a sweep might be too much, but they've worn us out lately. And honestly the argument could be made that we could have won both games last year. Please for the love of all things whatever please beat them at least once. My only Christmas present..

Okie light’s crowd looked like an LNC crowd last night.

I just watch on TV, but from what I've seen, it's been a long time since oswho has consistently drawn better crowds than OU. Any time I watch, they have a ton of empty seats.

Moser's got to have some success against Texas this year. Asking for a sweep might be too much, but they've worn us out lately. And honestly the argument could be made that we could have won both games last year. Please for the love of all things whatever please beat them at least once. My only Christmas present..

I know the games were close, but they were elite 8 and we were not even considered for NIT.

I just watch on TV, but from what I've seen, it's been a long time since oswho has consistently drawn better crowds than OU. Any time I watch, they have a ton of empty seats.

The “basketball school” propaganda

Back