Cade speaks on Capel

Just step down Capel, we don't want you. We want a winning coach. You are the worst coach we have ever had. You rode Blake's coattails as long as you could and the party is over.

Capel is the worst coach in OU history? LMFAO

You would expect that the majority of people on a message board would be those who are irritated or angry.

WTF? So people who enjoy basketball don't talk about it on message boards? Are you saying most of the people on this board joined so when something went wrong they could vent about it?

This board is full of sunshine pumpers. Look at the facts, he has been a dreadful coach. Every player on the team is here or not here because of Capel. He lost control of the guys last year and recruited the craptastic players on this years team.
On average, more people than not outside of the board want to give him another year that I talk to. It's fairly split, about like this board. Is everyone who wants to give him another year a "sunshine pumper." You are the model of the realist, yes?

You would expect that the majority of people on a message board would be those who are irritated or angry. It is very interesting that the majority favored keeping Capel.

I counted five aggies in that group who voted to keep Capel.

Why do all the other coaches love Capel? Well, because they love killing OU.

As one of the few team's in the league to have a losing record against Capel, that's interesting. Would they also vote to keep Stoops?

good thing there aren't a lot of Jayhawks and Horns on this board or that vote would really be in favor of keeping Capel

I bet Cade is upset that Capel said OU needs better players.

thats dumb. Cade is basketball player, he shouldnt be upset bc JC said that. He knows they were outmatched... Thats common sense.

No offense to Cade Davis, but when he is your best player that is a problem. The rebounding this team does is laughable. Rebounding is about hustling, that is a direct reflection of the coach.

No offense to Cade Davis, but when he is your best player that is a problem. The rebounding this team does is laughable. Rebounding is about hustling, that is a direct reflection of the coach.
You don't think the team generally played hard this year?

Are they on scholarship to "play hard" or win? Hell, I could go out and play hard.

Dude you need to step back from the keyboard and go back into hiding. Maybe in time we will forget how pathetic you are looking right now. And by the way, no you couldn't go out and play hard, the university would cancel the basketball season before they'd put someone like you on a court.

Dude you need to step back from the keyboard and go back into hiding. Maybe in time we will forget how pathetic you are looking right now. And by the way, no you couldn't go out and play hard, the university would cancel the basketball season before they'd put someone like you on a court.
Don't speak too soon now, he recently banked in the game winning 3 in his church league.

Back