Cameron Clark is blowing up

Bulls of 90s, Pistons of 80s, pistons in 200?. Now San Antonio and Boston techincally doesn't have any HOFers, but they will.
Since Robinson is being inducted this year does he already count as a Hall of Famer?

Wes Unseld.

The Seattle Supersonics of '79 come to mind, I know their best player was Dennis Johnson.
Do you remember Downtown Freddie Brown? Wes was only about 6'8. I couldn't remember if he and the Big E had been inducted into the HOF. How bout the Golden State Warriors?

Last edited:
Do you remember Downtown Freddie Brown? Wes was only about 6'8. I couldn't remember if he and the Big E had been inducted into the HOF. What about the Golden State Warriors?

The Warriors had the guy that was traded for Chamberlain. I can't remember his name off the top.

Downtown Freddie Brown was a great player. Reminds me alot of Cameron Clark.

Do you remember Downtown Freddie Brown? Wes was only about 6'8. I couldn't remember if he and the Big E had been inducted into the HOF. How bout the Golden State Warriors?

Forgot about Fred Brown, he was definitely a stud. They had Jack Sikma as well but he was no HOF player.

The Warriors had Clifford Ray but that was it.

Forgot about Fred Brown, he was definitely a stud. They had Jack Sikma as well but he was no HOF player.

Jack Sikma played at a HOF level that year. Nate Thurmond? Was he at Golden State?

Clifford Ray had those long Cameron Clark type arms.

Jack Sikma played at a HOF level that year. Nate Thurmond? Was he at Golden State?

Clifford Ray had those long Cameron Clark type arms.

Thurmond wasn't on that team, he was in his first year with Chicago.

Cameron Clark is a Rick Barry clone!

I think that Clark reminds me a little of the recent KU guard Langford.

I do think he has better range though. I would be very happy if he chooses OU.

:OUbball-logo:

What happened to this thread? sheesh.

Boomer,

I want to have a good feeling about this kid, but I really do think that he is going to blow up and maybe even reach 5 star status. Who knows what will happen when all the other big dogs come knocking. I think we have as good of a shot as anybody but don't feel as good about him as I do with TJ and Tobi.

I Think it's safe to say he's the best prospect in the Southwest region. Taylor may be the second.

I Think it's safe to say he's the best prospect in the Southwest region. Taylor may be the second.

Who do you include in that SW region? I think you are probably right, he dropped 39 in his last game this weekend and they are really pimpin him on Scout. He had a chance to say that OU was a leader to Telep and basically said all the schools are the same. It's going to be a flat out battle for Clark, imo.

He doesn't have to name a leader. Why should he play his hand? Also these kids are smart. Not everyone of them are like Xavier Henry. John Wall didn't name a leader until a month ago. The fact that he has been an OU fan, has been recruited by Ou the longest, and that usually says OU first when asked about schools is enough for me. Capel's not Sampson or Sutton, a guy that will tuck tail and run. I think this battle won't be as long as you think, and will be over as soon as AAU season is. His close friend Taylor might be the first dominoe. OU may offer him tommorrow and he has said how he and Clark want to play together. Clark has said the same.

The Sikma move alone should land Jack into the HOF.

It will be interesting to see what kind of effect that the early Taylor commit has on Clark's decision. Having Taylor, Jeffcoat, and Coach Wilson in Cam's ear could really help!

Oh ok, I assumed you were talking about Jackson, I just didn't realize he played AAU ball with those guys.

Back