Cameron Clark is blowing up

She was a message board warrior for a while. She use to be on rivals and scouts. She would cuss out any fan talking trash about Lankford.

She was a message board warrior for a while. She use to be on rivals and scouts. She would cuss out any fan talking trash about Lankford.

Yeah, she was actually pretty funny too. She pwned quite a few people on Phog back in the day! :woot

KLM (Keith Langford's Mom) also badmouthed OU, Kelvin Sampson and KU's coach at the time, Roy Williams. I have a word in mind to describe her, but I'm too nice to use it. :D

Yeah, she was actually pretty funny too. She pwned quite a few people on Phog back in the day! :woot

I think a lot of people on this message board would have liked her based on this comment.

I think a lot of people on this message board would have liked her based on this comment.

Yeah, it was pretty funny to read. I personally thought she was pretty funny but she definitely stepped out of bounds often, revealing things that were going on in the program that she definitely shouldn't have. I'm pretty sure at one point Self had to tell her to shut her mouth.

Basketball wise she was probably twice as knowledgeable as anyone on the board. As far as Opinions and being abrasive she's probably a combination of me, Cheno, Grace, and Diginon.

Basketball wise she was probably twice as knowledgeable as anyone on the board. As far as Opinions and being abrasive she's probably a combination of me, Cheno, Grace, and Diginon.

A DM + Dignon combo would be a sight to behold! lol

She played college basketball somewhere and I believe she was a boys AAU coach. She made some pretty inflamatory statements against KS and was one of the first to bring up the phone call stuff.

also the long-standing rumor that her and ray lopes had a 'relationship'. that gal was crazy. and she bashed the weeper as much as she bashed kelvin.

She was a nut-job. I had the "pleasure" of sitting behind her and her family at the Big 12 Tourney in Dallas one year. She didn't shut up the entire game.

I'm pretty sure OU had a decent record against KU while Langford was there. That is why it was always so funny that she would bash Kelvin.

If T.J. can get Clark to commit, sometime in the next couple of weeks, I'm gonna be doing some standing back-flips!!
:jcapel :woot

In the words of TJ Taylor, I don't know what he's waiting on?

In the words of TJ Taylor, I don't know what he's waiting on?

I always read too much into this type of thing, but I got the feeling when he said that he was referencing conversations they have already had. I have a good feeling about Cam, who cares if he wants to wait? Everything he has said, that has been said about him, and his affiliation with Team Texas all suggest that OU is in as good a shape as anyone. Who knows where it goes, but right now OU has to be the favorite.

Its like the Nolan Dennis situation to me. Two days ago I thought we had him and was thrilled. If we wound up with him, I would be thrilled. But he chose Baylor without taking the visit. Good for him, no ill will. But I don't want the kid that chooses Baylor over OU. The guy who looks at Scott Drew and Jeff Capel and thinks, "Hmmm...I'll play for him" isn't the type I want (generally speaking of course).

Same goes for Clark...Capel has been in on him the longest, has been honest and consistent and isn't going to fade if Cam makes him wait. If KU or UNC step in at the last minute and he decides playing for them is what is best for him, thats cool. But I want the guy who responds to the guy who invested all that time and confidence in.

It really isn't a sour grapes thing either. Right now it looks like Capel has done the best job with Cam, and we know he will keep it up. So if we get him, we get him. If we don't, we never were, and thats cool.

I think we have as good of a shot as anybody but don't feel as good about him as I do with TJ and Tobi.

Really BT? Tobi is the guy I have felt was luke warm on us. You really feel better about him than Clark? I hope so, because he is the only big we are in on for that class that is promising...

Thought I would just post one more on here to help the thread catch the Darby Rich thread...

Really BT? Tobi is the guy I have felt was luke warm on us. You really feel better about him than Clark? I hope so, because he is the only big we are in on for that class that is promising...

Between TJ, WW, and our Staff, I like our chances too. Visits is the key. If we get him to make two unofficials for the summer, we're in good shape. I think we need to get him in the fold before other schools have Midnight madness.

Back