Can you guys explain some Trump things to me?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nope. You can't do that. It was every bit as bad under Obama when this stuff happened. Remember Ferguson? If it's different this time it's due to the passage of time, not who the President is or what he is saying.

Plenty of the same crap happened when Obama was in office.

I am not referring only to the racial issues going on... Trump has turned the country not from Dem or Republican, but in Trump or not-Trump... He has his own cult, exclusively about him. Anyone who questions him, even with the party, gets torn up... He is the party. It was never like this under Obama... I literally have policies with friends and family that we can't talk about him, because its just too damaging on the relationship.... I know you know what I am talking about. I have heard LOTS of stories like that from other people.

And you ignored literally everything else I said.

I am not referring only to the racial issues going on... Trump has turned the country not from Dem or Republican, but in Trump or not-Trump... He has his own cult, exclusively about him. Anyone who questions him, even with the party, gets torn up... He is the party. It was never like this under Obama... I literally have policies with friends and family that we can't talk about him, because its just too damaging on the relationship.... I know you know what I am talking about. I have heard LOTS of stories like that from other people.

I think you are seeing what you want to see. What policy of Trumps can't you discuss with family? The only thing that is really all that controversial is the border stuff. Unless you and your family sit around talking about American international trade policies?

It was the same under Obama whether you want to admit it or not. Obama Care was probably argued about more than any single policy in the last 2 decades.

I think you are seeing what you want to see. What policy of Trumps can't you discuss with family? The only thing that is really all that controversial is the border stuff. Unless you and your family sit around talking about American international trade policies?

It was the same under Obama whether you want to admit it or not. Obama Care was probably argued about more than any single policy in the last 2 decades.

It's more about HIM, as a person. Trump supporters, even in this very thread, don't want to talk about him, they want to talk about policies. I don't know if thats because talking about his leadership qualities, what he says, his intelligence, his lack of character, etc is a losing argument for Trump people or they simply don't care, but these are most of the things you can't talk about.

He hasn't really done much as President from a policy perspective to discuss. He updated NAFTA but that hasn't gone into effect yet. He pulled out of Paris Agreement... He spent more money on the military... He chipped away at Obamacare... He pulled out of the Iranian deal.. He got into a trade war with China... He picked a fight with NATO... A lot of his stuff was changing or reversing things that were already done. I think it's dumb, but some think its good. The other world leaders know he is a clown. You see that thing with Trudeau the other day? Took him 20 seconds to answer a question about him... At the G7 summit, all the other leaders were talking **** about him and Trump went home early. He's a clown.

The biggest thing he has done from a policy perspective is the tax plan, which I personally think is a total disaster, especially when you are $22 trillion in debt. I get the concept.... I understand trickle-down economics... Lower taxes, encourages growth, then the economy grows faster, tax revenues go up (because people have more money to spend) as a result of said growth which pays down debt, and companies hire more workers as they grow, and with their prosperity they pay people better wages, offer better benefits, etc.

I get the idea, it's just not true.

Last edited:
this is basically the exact situation with obama for the other half of the country

he divided the country like no one before him .. and that has just continued ..

Absolutely true! Obama divided the country like no other president in my memory. Trump is an amateur in comparison to Obama the master manipulator. He would turn on that smile and his supporters bought everything he was selling. They’re still doing it!

this is basically the exact situation with obama for the other half of the country

he divided the country like no one before him .. and that has just continued ..

How did he divide the country more than trump? I know for a 100% fact he didn’t divide the country more than all other presidents before him.

same thing with obama amigo. Or bush

I remember vividly with Bush. EVERYTHING was his fault. everything.

Its been a constant dividing. and the media is a major player in it

How did he divide the country more than trump? I know for a 100% fact he didn’t divide the country more than all other presidents before him.

100% fact eh?

Obama really ratcheted up the divide between races in the country. He played it and he played it well.

Remember the beer summit lol

Nope. You can't do that. It was every bit as bad under Obama when this stuff happened. Remember Ferguson? If it's different this time it's due to the passage of time, not who the President is or what he is saying.

Plenty of the same crap happened when Obama was in office.

Look up how Obama handled thing & the things he said to the country vs Trump.

100% fact eh?

Obama really ratcheted up the divide between races in the country. He played it and he played it well.

Yeah you remember a little thing called the Civil War?

What was so bad about the beer summit?

Look up how Obama handled thing & the things he said to the country vs Trump.

I don't have to look them up, I lived through them.

Obama was one of the biggest con artists I can remember. He played up to his supporters just like Trump does. The difference is that his supporters are a bunch of soft lefties, so that means Obama had to coddle them.

Would love to see the number of police shootings, school shootings, and violent crimes in general during the Obama years and during the Trump years. Despite what some of you suggest, I'd guess there is little to no change. You guys are seeing what you want to see.

I don't have to look them up, I lived through them.

Obama was one of the biggest con artists I can remember. He played up to his supporters just like Trump does. The difference is that his supporters are a bunch of soft lefties, so that means Obama had to coddle them.

Would love to see the number of police shootings, school shootings, and violent crimes in general during the Obama years and during the Trump years. Despite what some of you suggest, I'd guess there is little to no change. You guys are seeing what you want to see.

So no examples? Just weak name calling.

Bad things are going to happen because there are bad people. Your words, response, & actions after they happen matter when you’re the POTUS.

Last edited:

Trump Walks Back Threat to Defund Black Colleges

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/05/08/us/politics/historically-black-colleges-omarosa-trump.html

The bill restores $255 million in annual funding that lapsed Sept. 30 after Congress failed to renew it. Facing an end to the funding, some schools had started planning for deep cuts, with some telling staff their jobs or programs would be eliminated.

https://www.usnews.com/news/politic...gns-bill-restoring-funding-for-black-colleges

https://apnews.com/c4834e48841d97c5a...20institutions.

So, Trump signs an executive order to fund a bill congress failed to approve, yet according to The NY Times, he “Walks back threat to defund Black Colleges.” Got it!

Black college leaders in the picture below don’t appear to be unhappy with what he did.

https://theundefeated.com/features/trump-signs-executive-order-on-hbcus/

This is one of numerous examples of the mainstream media’s attempt to undermine or downplay everything Trump does.

Wanna know why Trump has a cult-like following? His supporters may be “deplorable,” but they’re not stupid. Everybody loves an underdog.

2020-06-09.png

minneapolis-police-protests-buffalo.JPG

Last edited:
100% fact eh?

I am pretty sure Obama ratcheted up racial stuff in this country simply by being black and being President.

So, Trump signs an executive order to fund a bill congress failed to approve, yet according to The NY Times, he “Walks back threat to defund Black Colleges.” Got it!

Black college leaders in the picture below don’t appear to be unhappy with what he did.

https://theundefeated.com/features/trump-signs-executive-order-on-hbcus/

This is one of numerous examples of the mainstream media’s attempt to undermine or downplay everything Trump does.

Wanna know why Trump has a cult-like following? His supporters may be “deplorable,” but they’re not stupid. Everybody loves an underdog.

Perfect example of why I can't stand the media. Pretty much across the board.

I am pretty sure Obama ratcheted up racial stuff in this country simply by being black and being President.

maybe for a minute few.

I really do not think the race of Obama has anything to do with his criticisms. You throw a black conservative up there and he isn't going to be attacked like Obama was.

Perfect example of why I can't stand the media. Pretty much across the board.

Exactly! 95% of them can’t be trusted. I take the other 5% with a grain of salt until the handful of reporters I do trust continue to prove they’re worthy.

maybe for a minute few.

I really do not think the race of Obama has anything to do with his criticisms. You throw a black conservative up there and he isn't going to be ELECTED like Obama was.

Fixed it for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back