Capel will be on the Sports Animal tonight at 7

Don't think I'm being a smart-alec...I swear I'm not and I don't want you to think I am...but why do you think Capel said it if he wasn't going to do it?

Exactly #2. We are on the same page with this one, elmo. I was about to post the exact same thing.

Crocker at the four presents a major defensive problem for any team we will face and that is likely why Capel is contemplating it. He's long enough that maybe Capel thinks he can hold his own on the defensive end against bigger guys also.

All I can say is this, if Pledger comes out and hits like he did this week (5 of 7 against UBC & 4 of 5 vs. Tulsa...The kid is 8 for 11 from 3...what is that 75%) Coach is going to have a real problem...a good problem, but a problem none the less...What do you do? Cade is proven, Ray is the wild card, Tc at the "4"...But you will not be able to deny Pledger minutes...and there going to come at someone's expence...And the real wild card is...coach keeps raving about his Defence...the kid is hitting at an unbelievable clip from down town...and coach is talking defence

Just a couple of scenerios:
Sub TMG, WW goes to the Pg and Bird to the SG
Sub WW, Pledger goes to SG
Sub TC, Go 3 guards
Sub Tiny or Ryan, Go 4 guards

The bottomline is, if the kid can keep producing at a highlevel and thats big "IF", he's plays...and plays big minutes

Yup like I said a few days ago if his D stays at a high level and he keeps knocking down 3's he will play big minutes. Pledger is the man.

Back