Cowboys get another 3 star wing

BigTime

The Red Wig
Reaction score
Brian Williams of Baton Rouge per ESPN. He is chose Okie state over Baylor, Tulane, LSU and Oregon State.

Source Link

Looks like a 4 in Ford's system.

I believe he is the kid that tore up their camp a few weeks ago. His highlight film looks pretty impressive.

I believe he is the kid that tore up their camp a few weeks ago. His highlight film looks pretty impressive.

Yep, kid is a player. I think him and Brown will be 4-stars when the final rankings are done.

Two good recruits for Oklahoma State out of Louisiana. They really need a big guy in the 2010 class...

Rumors have been circulating that OSU may be in on 2 possible transferring bigs. Can't remember their names, but seems like one was from the Pac-10 and one was from the SEC.

Yep, kid is a player. I think him and Brown will be 4-stars when the final rankings are done.

Two good recruits for Oklahoma State out of Louisiana. They really need a big guy in the 2010 class...

They must both be under the radar type guys because I haven't heard either of them mentioned on the national boards by the recruiting experts or at any tournament recaps.

Williams on Okie State:

"I love the way they play," he said. "I'll get up a lot of shots in that system. The plan is for me to play a lot at the two."

Sorry bud, but you just got fooled by napoleon. you will be playing in the post with that height and strength.....

Last edited:
Rumor is that the Matt Pilgrim guy from Kentucky who transfered last year then lost his scholarship might make it to Stillwater. He'd be immediately eligible. He's also 6'8"!!!

Rumor is that the Matt Pilgrim guy from Kentucky who transfered last year then lost his scholarship might make it to Stillwater. He'd be immediately eligible. He's also 6'8"!!!

Yeah I posted about him in the centers thread. He would be a huge get for you guys.

As far as these two guys, Brown and Williams, they both look to be super athletic. Brown, in particular who looks like he's a ridiculous dunker and defender.

Brown averaged nearly 30 a game as a junior, but it sounds like his shot is still a work in progress.

LSU fans seem sort of upset about losing out on them. That's good, I guess?

If they can shoot, they will fit in fine. I'd like to see them close on Pilgrim.

What I'd REALLY like is to land Cobbins.

Back