Craig Brackins

tksooner09

Reaction score
How many points will our "stellar" defense hold him to tonight?

Craig Brackins is really struggling with the scouting report. Every team is doubling him early and making him give the ball up. He rarely is getting catch and shoot opportunities. and he always has baseline help. It was obvious OU had worked the scouting report hard on Brackins. I remember him getting his first basket and he switched it up and went baseline when he usually drive into the lane. Ryan Wright pointed at Ray Willis where to line up. Brackins quickly spun baseline. If you're making Brackins have to use the other side of the rim, you're winning the battle.

My laughing icon was directed at Brackins dismal first half performance; not your post, stoops.

Craig Brackins is really struggling with the scouting report. Every team is doubling him early and making him give the ball up. He rarely is getting catch and shoot opportunities. and he always has baseline help. It was obvious OU had worked the scouting report hard on Brackins. I remember him getting his first basket and he switched it up and went baseline when he usually drive into the lane. Ryan Wright pointed at Ray Willis where to line up. Brackins quickly spun baseline. If you're making Brackins have to use the other side of the rim, you're winning the battle.

good post, dm. he's struggling this year.

Back