Fitz, Pledger Cited

Re: Fitz, Pledger Arrested

animated-facepalm-thumb-512x512.gif

picard-facepalm.jpg

I know a lot of you guys will disagree, but I think they should be kicked off the team or face a major penalty (miss the rest of the year, regular season...whatever). This can't be tolerated. I know a lot of people are more concerned with on the court than off...but come on. This is BS.

BM1,

You will get to see plenty of your boy, Ray Willis, on Tuesday.

I know a lot of you guys will disagree, but I think they should be kicked off the team or face a major penalty (miss the rest of the year, regular season...whatever). This can't be tolerated. I know a lot of people are more concerned with on the court then off...but come on. This is BS.

I think this is a possibility and it'll really hurt this team. I'll wait and hear something from Capel on this though.

Oh WoW...I thought Fitz and Pledger were straight laced guys?

You never did worse? I am not saying it was right but two freshman stealing something at the store seems fairly typical. Young people make bad decisions. I made plenty of mistakes and was fortunate not to get in too much trouble.

I suspect they will both run a lot, miss a game or two, pay a fine, get a deferred sentence and move on.

Its understandable for Fitz... I mean, have you seen their prices for Big and Tall items?

This standard issue polo is $79.99! No wonder he didnt want to pay for it.

I know a lot of you guys will disagree, but I think they should be kicked off the team or face a major penalty (miss the rest of the year, regular season...whatever). This can't be tolerated. I know a lot of people are more concerned with on the court then off...but come on. This is BS.

First offense (as far as we know), a multi game suspension is probably in order...you don't boot someone for this. Stupid...yes, but not worthy of making a player lose almost a year and a half of eligibility.

I know a lot of you guys will disagree, but I think they should be kicked off the team or face a major penalty (miss the rest of the year, regular season...whatever). This can't be tolerated. I know a lot of people are more concerned with on the court than off...but come on. This is BS.

I agree. They should be penalized for more than one game.

Big, you just messed up my screen view with that pic...come on.

Ok, don't boot them, but even if they are stealing a butterfinger from IGA next time, tell them to not let the door hit their ass on the way out. We are better than this as a program.

I don't think anything that drastic will happen unless they have broken team rules in the past. As far as we know, this is the first time anything has happened to either of them....

My guess is that they will be treated to some cruel and unusual punishment with this guy: :yoyo

and will be punished on Tuesday by having to sit the Tech game.

Without knowing much else on the situation, I think that punishment fits the crime.

Lol, sorry for the huge pic people. I was posting a pic of a Dillards polo that is $80.00 from the Big and Tall section, which is probably why Fitz tried to take it. :)

abd,

Please find a smaller pic. My goodness....

Chris Early was kicked off the team for trying to go to a club, I'm not even sure if he actually got in the club. Maybe he had some history there to where Capel has thrown a player off for something most coaches would probably keep a player but punish him a lot lighter.

Lol, sorry for the huge pic people. I was posting a pic of a Dillards polo that is $80.00 from the Big and Tall section, which is probably why Fitz tried to take it. :)

Stein Mart has cheaper Polo brand items...they should of went there.

That is a bit severe. Sitting out the season is a possibility but I would not kick them off the team. They are a couple of idiots not hardened criminals.

****. you can't be that stupid. congrats on letting your teammates down. apologies better be forthright and sincere.

Chris Early was kicked off the team for trying to go to a club, I'm not even sure if he actually got in the club. Maybe he had some history there to where Capel has thrown a player off for something most coaches would probably keep a player but punish him a lot lighter.

I think there was a bit more of a back story than that, plus a little other history. Just what I had heard from random people.

Off the team is a bit harsh IMO, but I would make sure they understand that this is their absolutely final warning.

Back