Fitz, Pledger Cited

Re: Fitz, Pledger Arrested

Chris Early was kicked off the team for trying to go to a club, I'm not even sure if he actually got in the club. Maybe he had some history there to where Capel has thrown a player off for something most coaches would probably keep a player but punish him a lot lighter.

Chris Early was a problem from day one with attitude, and I don't believe he just tried to get into the club...I thought he broke in somewhere after hours?

But I agree about a harsh punishment...i say sit for Tech and no traveling to OSU. Neither should start a game the rest of the year. Starters shouldn't break rules like this IMO because they should truly understand their value to the team.

We don't really know the history of either of these players either that's true. I know there's a suspension coming.

Pledger: "We just beat UT, what you want to do Fitz?"
Fitz: "Let's go steal from Dillard's!!!"
Pledger: "Yeah!!"

do whatever you need to do, coach.

face_palm_klingon.gif

I reported it so they could delete it... Its so big I cant get to the edit button, lol.

I'm just trying to bump this thread to 50 posts so we don't have to deal with it anymore.

Great idea. Consider this post #49.

what I hate most about this team, is I was just starting to feel like I could root for these guys. Starting to play hard, gelling as a team...and two of my favorites are Fitz and Pledger.

I certainly didn't expect that from these two.

:(

Agreed. If I had read the headline and not the story, I would never have guessed that Pledger and Fitz were the players arrested for petty theft.

What were they thinking?!!! Never mind, they weren't thinking, and therein lies the problem. I just don't understand why would anyone would risk their reputation and their career on merchandise they could purchase by picking up aluminum cans on the side of the road?

I think a 2 game suspension fits the crime here... and of course, a lot of running.

I think a 2 game suspension fits the crime here... and of course, a lot of running.

I am guessing 1 game and a lot of running.

BTW, abd, thank God that your ginormous pic was slain!

Capel should punish them the same way Ford punished Moses for getting busted with narcotics. That is, to do nothing at all.

Back