Hate to say it but...

You might be right. Now if his replacements (Pledger and Willis) can figure out how to not air ball layups and wide open three's we'd really be looking better.

In all seriousness, we seem to have a lot better movement on the offensive end without Willie, except when guys aren't jacking up fastbreak three's with no bigs underneath the basket to rebound.

too small of a sample for me. but i will use the old addage, when you have two quarterbacks, you have none.

How'd we look two years ago playing at OSU without Blake?

We do look better on O. Just look at the ball movement.

We have taken more "bad" shots in the 1st half than we've taken the last two games. The movement is there at times. But I think we need to take them off the dribble more and stop taking so many 3s.

Last edited:
We have taken more "bad" shots in the 1st half than we've taken the last two games. The movement is there at times. But I think we need to take them off the dribble more and stop taking so many 3s.

IMO you're wayyyy off there. We have taken far fewer bad shots. Just because a shot was missed doesn't make it bad and vice versa.

Offense looks like it has a purpose now.

If Willie is not playing, then Pledger and Willis get more shots and more playing time. If you would rather have those two in the game than WW, then may God bless your soul.

Poor Pledger is just in a tremendous slump right now. I know what you are saying cool but I think had the WW from the last few games been out there we would have won that ball game.

If Willie is not playing, then Pledger and Willis get more shots and more playing time. If you would rather have those two in the game than WW, then may God bless your soul.

Good point.

The two quarterbacks analogy is an interesting one and probably an applicable one. So which QB do you take?

Back