Hugley

Is it a meniscus? Mcl sprain? Sounds like he avoided an acl at least.

I would guess meniscus but don’t know.

Didn’t he sit out half of last year with knee injury? This really hurts us.

It's a torn meniscus. Will require surgery after the season. Question currently is how much pain he can tolerate if he tries to play.

Hugley had surgery. Probably out for the year. They say he might return but I wouldn’t hold my breath.

I wonder how many poor minutes we will have to endure from Northweather before Moser tries playing small.

I am anxious to see how we look on Saturday. This has the feel of whether we make the tournament or not. Need Soares back, need Luke and everyone to make enough open 3s, need Sam to make the easy ones, and everyone needs to make FTs. Oh, and Moore needs to out physical everyone they put on the court.

Be the villain.

Hugley had surgery. Probably out for the year. They say he might return but I wouldn’t hold my breath.

this means he likely had the removal ...

return from that can be as little as 2 weeks (Ron Arterst 2013 12 days)

4-6 weeks is more common ..

westbrook did the full replacement which is a 6 months+ return ..

Has he played since his flagrant foul against OSU? My memory (may be fading) is that he appeared to be benched the balance of that game. I don't recall seeing him in a game since. Just curious if he was already playing hurt or if I missed him getting hurt in game.

Has he played since his flagrant foul against OSU? My memory (may be fading) is that he appeared to be benched the balance of that game. I don't recall seeing him in a game since. Just curious if he was already playing hurt or if I missed him getting hurt in game.
i believe he got hurt in practice after that game

I had that done a few years ago. Granted I am an old fat man now but I wouldn’t have been playing basketball for at least six weeks. I probably could have been golfing (and I am a walker) a few weeks later but doc convinced me to wait one month. But it is surprising because at first you can’t even walk but with therapy you start getting around pretty quickly. But a 2 week return for basketball is amazing. It won’t matter much for Hugley annyway unless we can win a few games over the next few weeks.

I would assume most likely just shaved down a little bit or clipped out a small tear. They almost never remove all the cartilage

Back