_9.6 ... Justin Edwards (Senior, G, 6-4, 200) Whitby, Ontario
_9.2 ... Dean Wade (Freshman, F, 6-10, 225) St John, Kansas
_6.6 ... Stephen Hurt (Senior, F, 6-11, 265) Murfreesboro, Tennessee
_2.0 ... Carlbe Ervin (Junior, G, 6-3, 205) Oklahoma City, Oklahoma

PPG ..... Player (Top Reserves)
11.4 ... Barry Brown (Freshman, G, 6-3, 195) St Petersburg, Florida
_8.0 ... D.L. Johnson (Junior, F, 6-9, 250) St. Louis, Missouri
_2.8 ... Austin Budke (Junior, F, 6-6, 220) Beloit, Kansas

PPG ..... Player (Injured – Out for Season)
10.9 ... Kamau Stokes (Freshman, G, 6-0, 170) Baltimore, Maryland

Big-12 Notes:
http://www.big12sports.com/fls/10410/pdfs/mbasketball/Big_12_MBB_Update.pdf

• Senior forward Stephen Hurt recorded his second career double-double with 14 points and 11 rebounds at KU. He matched his rebounding total from the past three games combined and has scored in double digits in three of the last four contests.

• Junior forward Wesley Iwundu has scored in double figures six times in the past seven outings. He has also shot 50 percent or better six times during that span and is connecting at a .640 clip over the last four outings.

• Kansas State posted a season-high +15 rebounding edge in the game against Kansas, the third time in the last four games it has outrebounded its opponent. The Wildcats have had a double-digit advantage on the glass six times this year.

I went back and looked at the box score for the game we played them in Norman. We out-rebounded them 44-36. I think it was Lattin's best game as he had 10 points, 10 rebounds and 6 blocks. Buddy and Jordan torched them from outside going a combined 9-13 from deep. Buddy scored 31.

The biggest negative stat was the Sooners committed 20 turnovers, with Buddy having 6 and Ryan had 5. Barry Brown came off the bench to lead KSU in scoring with 19.

We also played terrible perimeter defense
I am sure Lon will address the defense.

Back