OU @ KSU 3pm CST on ESPN+

Great effort/coaching. Wasn't perfect but they did what they had to do - win.

Boomer! We’re still alive! Hopefully, in the next Bracketology, we’ll at least be in the First 4 of Next 4 Out categories. We’ll probably need to be there in order to make it with one win in the conference tournament.

Of all of the OU teams in the last decade who I thought would win in Manhattan, this team wouldn't have been my first choice. But a great win it was.

Also, with WV's win over TCU today, we likely just doubled our Q-1 wins (2 to 4) on the season.

What I’m most happy about beyond any tourney implications is that I feel it’s a good sign for Moser and program development. They pulled out of the nosedive and finished strong. Now let’s see if we can solve the KC riddle. But I’m really happy about today.

Just an awesome win, finally got the @ K St monkey off our backs.

A lot of credit to Moser’s crew for getting this team back after those 2 blow out losses and finishing strong. This says a lot about this team and staff.

Beat Baylor.

What I’m most happy about beyond any tourney implications is that I feel it’s a good sign for Moser and program development. They pulled out of the nosedive and finished strong. Now let’s see if we can solve the KC riddle. But I’m really happy about today.

3 straight broski

Yup, credit to the coaching staff and players. Backs were against the wall, needed 3 wins against teams they can beat, and they delivered. Let's go get another in KC.

No we can’t play Tech. They are locked into the three seed. We get Baylor or Kansas.

Hmmm, not according to the mred Bracket projector. I just checked

Never mind, I saw a late score from Stilly and assumed Tech won. Didn’t realized they lost to Pokes.

Last edited:

Check it again, lol. Baylor and KU can finish at 13-5 at the worst. Tech is 12-6 after their loss today.

Never mind, I saw a late score from Stilly and assumed Tech won. Didn’t realized they lost to Pokes.

You know tech lost today, correct?

Winning is waaaay better than losing. I Highly recommend it.

So, most likely looking like a top NIT seed. I do think a win over Baylor gets us in the Dance, but chances of that seem very, very low. If we had Tech, I would have felt pretty good about our chances. Not sure we are physically capable of hanging with Baylor. But I am pleased they put themselves in a position of opportunity regardless.

Back