OU @ KSU 3pm CST on ESPN+

Freaking longhorns. They had about 20 chances to take the lead in the last 2 minutes and managed to score exactly 1 point. Can’t trust those idiots to do the right thing.

When Gibson is hotter than a firecracker OU is dynamite.
What is weird is the next game he may go scoreless or not hit a single 3.
But today he was THE MAN.

baylor is a bad matchup for this team. I don’t see us winning that game and therefore, I don’t see us making the tourney.

baylor is a bad matchup for this team. I don’t see us winning that game and therefore, I don’t see us making the tourney.

Osu did it.. were a way different team than osu, but you never know

We can beat the bears, will be tough for sure but we are playing for our big dance lives! Can't believe how bad we kicked the cats on the boards today, what an effort.

I finally got to watch the game. Turns out we are decent when Gibson pours in 20 in a half lol. We have a punchers chance against Baylor. I give us a 1 in 20 chance. They are just bigger, quicker, and more athletic at every position. Still, there's a chance.

I finally got to watch the game. Turns out we are decent when Gibson pours in 20 in a half lol. We have a punchers chance against Baylor. I give us a 1 in 20 chance. They are just bigger, quicker, and more athletic at every position. Still, there's a chance.

I predict Mo and groves go for combined 8 points in the first half and we’re down by double digits on the way to a big fat L.

Back