Lamb planning in home visits >>> Zagsblog

BigTime

The Red Wig
Reaction score
I don't think it is a good sign that we aren't doing an in home with him as of right now. I know that he is talking about visiting OU, but I think that we need to do all the visits possible if we really want to get the kid. Just my thoughts...

Source Link

Calvin Lamb, the father of Oak Hill guard and Queens, N.Y. native Doron Lamb, said the family is planning the following in-home visits.

Sept. 10 – Kentucky

Sept. 12 – Arizona

“We have a couple in-home visits. We have Kentucky Thursday and Arizona Saturday up here in Queens,” Calvin said.

Kentucky head coach John Calipari is in town and attended the U.S. Open Tuesday night. He will meet with Tobias Harris and his family tonight and Doron’s family Thursday.

As far as officials, Calvin said Doron — the co-MVP of last month’s Boost Mobile Elite 24 game here in New York — would likely visit Kentucky, Kansas and Oklahoma. Reports had surfaced that Lamb would definitely visits Kansas for “Late Night in the Phog” Oct. 16, but Calvin said only, “It might happen.” Kansas coaches will visit Oak Hill on Thursday.

Calvin also mentioned Arizona and UConn as options.

“I think UConn, Kentucky, Kansas, Arizona, Oklahoma, it’s up to him,” Calvin said. “We got to sit down and talk it over and see whose strongly interested in him and what’s the best situation for him and we’ll take it from there.”

I don't think it is a good sign that we aren't doing an in home with him as of right now. I know that he is talking about visiting OU, but I think that we need to do all the visits possible if we really want to get the kid. Just my thoughts...

Source Link

Calvin Lamb, the father of Oak Hill guard and Queens, N.Y. native Doron Lamb, said the family is planning the following in-home visits.

Sept. 10 – Kentucky

Sept. 12 – Arizona

“We have a couple in-home visits. We have Kentucky Thursday and Arizona Saturday up here in Queens,” Calvin said.

Kentucky head coach John Calipari is in town and attended the U.S. Open Tuesday night. He will meet with Tobias Harris and his family tonight and Doron’s family Thursday.

As far as officials, Calvin said Doron — the co-MVP of last month’s Boost Mobile Elite 24 game here in New York — would likely visit Kentucky, Kansas and Oklahoma. Reports had surfaced that Lamb would definitely visits Kansas for “Late Night in the Phog” Oct. 16, but Calvin said only, “It might happen.” Kansas coaches will visit Oak Hill on Thursday.

Calvin also mentioned Arizona and UConn as options.

“I think UConn, Kentucky, Kansas, Arizona, Oklahoma, it’s up to him,” Calvin said. “We got to sit down and talk it over and see whose strongly interested in him and what’s the best situation for him and we’ll take it from there.”

His father seems to be one of those dads. I think he's all UK. Arizona has the assistant that was a AAU coach in NY and I suspect he'll use that to his advantage.

No those articles don't sound good, but trust me. I've heard that our man Tiny is working on Doron. I have also heard that the one and done talk for Tiny may be done. Since he's got here he realizes that he can really polish and improve his game by staying a year longer. BOOMER SOONER BABY!!!

No those articles don't sound good, but trust me. I've heard that our man Tiny is working on Doron. I have also heard that the one and done talk for Tiny may be done. Since he's got here he realizes that he can really polish and improve his game by staying a year longer. BOOMER SOONER BABY!!!

That is GREAT news. It would really give us a chance to contend for a title in 2010-11 imo....

That is GREAT news. It would really give us a chance to contend for a title in 2010-11 imo....

If Tiny comes back and we were able to land Cam Clark and Terrence Jones, I think we would be preseason top five at least. Lots of ifs though, but it's a possibility.

BT I hope he does this because I really think that he can continue what Blake started as far as making it cool to play at Oklahoma. Two good years at OU will help him tremendously. Especially working with Coach Cline. BOOMER SOONER BABY!!!

If Tiny comes back and we were able to land Cam Clark and Terrence Jones, I think we would be preseason top five at least. Lots of ifs though, but it's a possibility.

I think OU needs to recruit Terrence Jones as a wing forward. For all I know, they might be doing this, but it might be an advantage in recruiting him. I'd rather have Clark and Jones as a wing combo than Clark and any other wing prospect we're in on with the exception of Barnes.

From what I've seen from Terrence Jones i think he can be an unbelievable college player. His skill set is unique. He's a stud.

From what I've seen from Terrence Jones i think he can be an unbelievable college player. His skill set is unique. He's a stud.

It's so foreign to anything we've seen at OU. He's got a little bit of Carmelo, a little bit of Durant as far as it comes to his perimeter game and the kicker is he has terrific post moves.

It's so foreign to anything we've seen at OU. He's got a little bit of Carmelo, a little bit of Durant as far as it comes to his perimeter game and the kicker is he has terrific post moves.

I agree. I think Carmello is the perfect example from all the video I've seen on the guy.

Some people have kind of written off Lamb a bit....I don't think so....I think Capel is right there in the mix on this one. I bet he's selling him on taking WW's minutes over and telling him he could be the next WW.

I said this many times, and I'll say it again: something tells me not to give up on Doron Lamb.

I have no way to explain it other than a strong feeling. I just feel like Capel is going to get him signed. Maybe he won't in the end, but I feel like Capel is right in the fight.

I said this many times, and I'll say it again: something tells me not to give up on Doron Lamb.

I have no way to explain it other than a strong feeling. I just feel like Capel is going to get him signed. Maybe he won't in the end, but I feel like Capel is right in the fight.

Crimson I have the same feeling.

Back