Man, how bad is Arkansas?

thebigabd

Reaction score
Was that not one of the worst BCS conference basketball teams you have ever seen?

They are 2-5 and not looking good doing it.

Lost by 30 points to Louisville...
Lost by 20 points to Oklahoma...
Lost by 13 points at home to South Alabama...
Lost by 9 points to East Tennessee State at home...

They have lost 20 of their last 24 games. I don't know how any coach at a school like Arkansas can survive that. They had a stretch of games last year where they lost 11 of 12 in conference play.

Perhaps they should try and get Tony Barbee out of UTEP while they still can. I am not sure Pelphrey will last the year.

He gets another year.

How do you get another year when you lost 20 of your last 24 games? They are losing by double-digits to crappy mid-major teams on their home floor.

I would be shocked if he got another year.

How do you get another year when you lost 20 of your last 24 games? They are losing by double-digits to crappy mid-major teams on their home floor.

I would be shocked if he got another year.

It depends if they get everyone back and how they perform then. With that said, if I'm Long, I could see the reasoning why behind getting rid of him anyway.

Was that not one of the worst BCS conference basketball teams you have ever seen?

They are 2-5 and not looking good doing it.

Lost by 30 points to Louisville...
Lost by 20 points to Oklahoma...
Lost by 13 points at home to South Alabama...
Lost by 9 points to East Tennessee State at home...

They have lost 20 of their last 24 games. I don't know how any coach at a school like Arkansas can survive that. They had a stretch of games last year where they lost 11 of 12 in conference play.

Perhaps they should try and get Tony Barbee out of UTEP while they still can. I am not sure Pelphrey will last the year.

They were BAAAAD....Not one player for them stuck out to me...I was excited to see Clarke play and Cade put the clamps on him...they had no one to create, no size, no shooter (that could get open), no defensive stopper, no rebounder...before we went on our run to end the first half i thought i was watching a church league game...

But all that said, just glad we handled business and now we can move on...

They were BAAAAD....Not one player for them stuck out to me...I was excited to see Clarke play and Cade put the clamps on him...they had no one to create, no size, no shooter (that could get open), no defensive stopper, no rebounder...before we went on our run to end the first half i thought i was watching a church league game...

But all that said, just glad we handled business and now we can move on...

Glad someone saw it as I did.... Like you, glad OU won but I am not sure you can take anything from it.

Arkansas was ran out of their own gym by the school Pelphrey came from.

Glad someone saw it as I did.... Like you, glad OU won but I am not sure you can take anything from it.

I think what we can take from it is that we will probably beat bad teams at home. The question remains how we will perform away from the LNC.

They suck, what is it with Arkie gang style dating? Happened under Nolan as well.

To me OU made them look bad. That was the best defense I have witnessed OU play this year. I think we can take a lot of positives away from that game and it showed the potential this team has.

Arkansas is very bad, I would have fired him after the game, but then again the Oklahoman and Sports Animal talked up Arkansas and Clarke like they were a serious contender

I think Powell has a bright future ahead of him. Hopefully he and Washington can form a nice combo for the rest of the year.

I like Powell as well. Their PG, Nobles ahd to be the worst starting D1 PG I have ever seen in my life. TJ Franklin is better than him. Ricky Scott will get immediate PT.

Powell had a horrible attitude. He got pulled for not getting back on defense and then proceeded to cuss out his assistant coach, and one of his teamates before getting told to shut up by Pelphrey, only to mumble under his breath and pout afterwards.

That program is a mess. And of course ABD would start a thread about how bad they are since we beat them.

And of course ABD would start a thread about how bad they are since we beat them.

Normally I wouldn't, but it is Arkansas and they are horrific. How do you lose 20 of your last 24 games at Arkansas? That is noteworthy.

Normally I wouldn't, but it is Arkansas and they are horrific. How do you lose 20 of your last 24 games at Arkansas? That is noteworthy.

Got ur back on this one...

Clearly there were some positives to take from OU in that game, i was excited to see them gain some confidence...and sometimes you have to play crappy teams to do that...

but i dont think anyone watching that Arkansas team can tell me they were very good...take Arkansas off the jerseys and they looked more like Mount St Mary's...

Back