Most dissapointing season?

Who has had the most dissapointing season?

• UCONN 15-11

Votes: 1 3.2%
  • UNC 14-12

Votes: 18 58.1%
  • Michigan 13-12

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Oklahoma 13-12

Votes: 8 25.8%
  • UCLA 11-13

Votes: 3 9.7%
  • Alcorn St. 1-25

Votes: 1 3.2%

• Total voters

Krugerfan52

Reaction score
Which of these teams would you say has had the most dissapointing season this year. All of them had high expectations (except Alcorn :)) and none of them have lived up to them.

Last edited:
It's North Carolina and no one else is even close. I don't care how much they lost from last year at UNC you should never, EVER, be 14-12 and 3-8 in the ACC.

Agree it is UNC. Depending on how it ends up could be Texas in second place.

Who cares about UNC. I am glad they are losing. I hope the wheeper breaks down and cries before the season is over. The only team I care about is OU. So OU is having the most disappointing season.

Last edited by a moderator:
UNC with 8 McD guys...

All are having disappointing seasons...even Alcorn State with their no McD guys.

Who cares about UNC. I am glad they are losing. I hope the wheeper breaks down and cries before the season is over. The only team I care about is OU. So OU is having the most disappointing season.

I know I'm new, but do you care about anyone/thing but OU?

Last edited by a moderator:
Agree it is UNC. Depending on how it ends up could be Texas in second place.

I started to put Texas on this poll, but they do have 20 wins already. They'll still be in the tourney and have the talent to go to the final 4. The rest of these teams have be disasters. Even UCONN who won a big game the other day, is still in like 10th place in the Big East.

OU's season is quite disappointing.

I'm not a fan of the other teams, but I'm guessing all of them are disappointed too. I post on another board with posters from all those schools sans Alcorn and they are all pissed off too.

I thought UNC and OU were overrated at the start of the year after losing Hansbrough/Ellington/Lawson/Green and Griffin/Griffin/Johnson/Patillo/Leary.

The team that has surprised me the most this year by constantly losing games is Michigan. They have everybody back from a good team that nearly beat us in the NCAA tourney with Harris and Simms, but every time I turn around they've lost 3 in a row. They've had an almost identical season to OU. Ranked #15/16, fell out of the top 25 quickly and never recovered.

Of course I think OU is the most disappointing season because I am an OU fan and I am fair more disappointed in watching so many frustrating performances.

Back