NBA- OU players and general (this thread only)

Kings are going to be really, really good in a few years. It's a shame they took Bagley instead of Luke or Jaren Jackson, but that backcourt of Fox and Hield is going to be ridiculous going forward.

Buddy with a career high 37 tonight. 7/14 from 3

He’s so freaking good

He could easily have surpassed 40 points. He was red hot down the stretch, but the Kings were 20 points behind and they pulled Buddy with four or five minutes left in the game.

Kings are going to be really, really good in a few years. It's a shame they took Bagley instead of Luke or Jaren Jackson, but that backcourt of Fox and Hield is going to be ridiculous going forward.
The Kings kinda look like the early Steph Curry Warriors teams pre Thompson and Green.

Sent from my LG-H872 using Tapatalk

Came out today that Buddy is really 26, not 25. I guess he was 23 as a senior. Kings and NBA had the correct age it was just consistently listed wrong.

Yet still getting better.

Great game tonight for Trae

15 points 10 assists 2 turnovers - attempted 0 3s!

In win over Knicks

Great game tonight for Trae

15 points 10 assists 2 turnovers - attempted 0 3s!

In win over Knicks

i do like some of the adjustments he has made to his game. when he removes his ego from the floor he plays better ball.

Buddy 28 and 8 to lead a huge comeback win. The Kings announcers couldn't stop raving about him. He is having an unreal season.

Buddy 28 and 8 to lead a huge comeback win. The Kings announcers couldn't stop raving about him. He is having an unreal season.

they really like him. it's hard not to. he's a hard worker, good player, and good guy.

Blake had 23 points, 7 boards and 5 assists tonight in a loss to Charlotte.

Could he be an All-Star this season?? Should be!
Not quite. And he'll have to go above and beyond to be an All-Star from Sacramento. Look at all the snubs Damian Lillard has been dealt in Portland.

The Kings definitely have some pieces. That Bagley pick is looking like an albatross right now, but the trajectory is definitely up with a bullet. Tighten up that D, Sac Town!

Could he be an All-Star this season?? Should be!

I won't go that far, but he's done enough for me to officially admit that he's already exceeded my NBA expectations. I predicted a JJ Redick type career.

7th straight 20+ point game for him

He’s on fire from 3

Trae had 12 points, 6 assists, 7 rebounds, 2 steals and 6 turnovers in the Hawks' win over the Pistons. Blake had 15 points, 3 assists, 7 rebounds, a steal and 5 turnovers.

Blake had 23 points, 6 assists, 9 rebounds, 2 steals and a block in the Pistons' win tonight over the Wizards.

Trae had 17 points, 9 assists, 2 rebounds and just 3 turnovers in a loss to the Pacers.

Buddy has 11 points, 1 assist and 5 rebounds midway through the third quarter against the Clippers.

Sacramento has a chance this offseason to really turn the corner. They only have $50million in salaries committed for next season, with Willie Cauley-Stein the only free agent they'd have any interest in bringing back. They obviously aren't going to get a star to come to Sac-town in free agency, but they could add a couple of really strong supporting guys to join the impressive group they've already got.

Zach Lowe's NBA column today mentioned the Buddy Hield-Demarcus Cousins trade as one reason why Anthony Davis might want to leave New Orleans. NO needs guys like Hield and now they don't even have Cousins.

Back