NBA- OU players and general (this thread only)

After the best stretch of his career, Hield has had his two worst games of the season on back to back nights

Without Lebron, and on a last second buzzer-beater.

I just saw an official announcement at NBA.com: The league is still going to count the game as an official win for the Kings.

I just saw an official announcement at NBA.com: The league is still going to count the game as an official win for the Kings.

but obviously with a huge asterisk in the win column right?

or will it just be a win like any other game???

Did they also announce that Buddy had one of this worst nights of the year? Or did they throw out his stats?

Good night for Trae in a win over the Timberwolves: 16 points, 11 assists, 4 rebounds, a steal and 5 turnovers.

The Pistons got killed but Blake had 18 points, 7 rebounds, 5 assists and 7 turnovers.

Trae’s last 4 games he’s attempted a total of six 3s. He’s made half of them.

Trae scores 21 points along with 9 assists in a win over Cleveland (5 wins in last 6 games).

Its easy to forget that Trae Young is just 20 years old (born September 19, 1998). He has a long way to go to reach his peak athletic maturity. He could really be special if he continues to work at his craft.

Seems like Trae is taking some smarter shots. The off balance one handed shots he was taking early on are not done as often.. 4-6 from 3 tonight. 16 points 7 assists 4 rebounds. 8 turnovers though.

Sent from my LG-H872 using Tapatalk

I think Trae is shaping things up pretty well. He's not blessed with the world's most talented cast so his assist numbers should get a little multiplier. The few games I have seen him play this year he has really kept his cool and seemed to select good spots to assert himself. He's a good one.

Monster game from Buddy tonight in close loss to Denver. 29 on 5/9 3s

Kings are starting to lose "Kangz" games. Will be interested to see if they stem the tide.

Trae had 13 points, 10 assists, 3 rebounds, 2 steals and 2 turnovers in a loss to the Bucks last night.

Buddy 32 in loss to GS 127-123. Also 5 reb and 4 ass.

Avg 29 over last 3 games... 18 of 30 from 3. Wow.

Buddy 32 in loss to GS 127-123. Also 5 reb and 4 ass.

Avg 29 over last 3 games... 18 of 30 from 3. Wow.

Blake's had a couple of good game tonight, too: 34 points, with 10 rebounds, 5 assists and a couple of steals in a loss to Utah.

Back