NBA- OU players and general (this thread only)

Trae currently lighting it up. 35 pts and 9 assists early fourth quarter.

Trae currently lighting it up. 35 pts and 9 assists early fourth quarter.

He added a couple of assists to his total; he also had two rebounds and a steal.

Buddy's doing pretty well halfway through the fourth: 14 points, 5 rebounds, 2 assists.

Wow! Impressive company to be sure.

I also enjoyed the highlight video. Thanks, sheepdogs1!

The announcers in the video were Cavaliers broadcasters thus it added another dimension to the video.

I checked one of the Hawk forums after the game and many of the posters were having a sportsgasm from Trae's performance.

Very good night for Trae! They will keep you around along time scoring 30 plus and 11 assists.

Blake scored over 30 in his last game. Buddy is averaging 18 per game in 3 games so far. It can't hurt recruiting having 3 guys doing this well so far. Hopefully they keep it up.

Blake has been unstoppable in tonight’s game against the 76’ers. He has 28 points at the half (2 of 3 from three) and 5 rebounds. Too bad he’s having an off night (2 of 8) from the charity stripe

Blake has been unstoppable in tonight’s game against the 76’ers. He has 28 points at the half (2 of 3 from three) and 5 rebounds. Too bad he’s having an off night (2 of 8) from the charity stripe

44/12/5 in regulation. OT just started. He and Embiid both putting on a show!!

that was one of the better games I have seen in years. Pistons over Sixers in OT. Blake with the game-winning FT on a beautiful little play and drive to the bucket. He was amazing tonight with 50. The best I have seen him look in the NBA. good for him!!

that was one of the better games I have seen in years. Pistons over Sixers in OT. Blake with the game-winning FT on a beautiful little play and drive to the bucket. He was amazing tonight with 50. The best I have seen him look in the NBA. good for him!!

I couldn’t agree more.

Blake was unstoppable. His 50 points was a new career high. He was good from three again, making 5 of 10. He also had 14 Rebs, 6 assists and 1 block. That last play in OT to win the game was classic. Everyone expected the Pistons to shoot from three with just over 5 seconds left. Blake faked a handoff to a teammate from behind the arc, took the ball inside for an and one, then calmly made the free throw to give the Pistons a one point lead and a great win.

Definitely one of the best games and best performances by a former Sooner I have ever seen!

Blake was unstoppable. His 50 points was a new career high. He was good from three again, making 5 of 10. He also had 14 Rebs, 6 assists and 1 block. That last play in OT to win the game was classic. Everyone expected the Pistons to shoot from three with just over 5 seconds left. Blake faked a handoff to a teammate from behind the arc, took the ball inside for an and one, then calmly made the free throw to give the Pistons a one point lead and a great win.

Definitely one of the best games and best performances by a former Sooner I have ever seen!

It's worth it to check out the highlights, especially that last play which you detailed.

Yes, this was the best game ever by an NBA Sooner. Prior to that, I would have gone with a game by Wayman Tisdale which he made 14 shots in a row on his way to a 44-point game...and it was against a Michael Jordon Bulls team.

It's worth it to check out the highlights, especially that last play which you detailed.

Yes, this was the best game ever by an NBA Sooner. Prior to that, I would have gone with a game by Wayman Tisdale which he made 14 shots in a row on his way to a 44-point game...and it was against a Michael Jordon Bulls team.

and not far behind was the 3rd ever NBA game by trae young 35p 11a only 1 turnover

Blake was insane. Bullied Covington and was too quick for Embid, absolute monster game.

Blake was insane. Bullied Covington and was too quick for Embid, absolute monster game.

yeah he was. I havent seen a big man be so dominant all over the floor against good competition since I am not even sure. I am not even sure who to compare him to. I guess Tim Duncan. But Blake is more about power and quickness and (now) better outside shooting. PLUS after the game he showered and did a stand-up set at the Laugh Factory. seriously. he did.

Back