NBA- OU players and general (this thread only)

Second game in a row he’s led the team in minutes. Both wins. That seems promising

Blake leading league in scoring 33.8
Trae leading rookies in scoring 21.5

Blake also leads the league in three point shooting at 65%. Go figure!

Market correction today

Blake 7 points on 2/13 FGs

Welp. See ya later!

So you expected him to get 50 a game or what? I'm confused

Nothing to be confused about. I'm sure he was just referring to Blake coming down to earth. For his career he averages 22-23 PPG, so it was unlikely that he would stay in the 30s for very long. Let's just root for Blake to stay on the court and everything else (like a 6th All-Star appearance) will take care of itself.

I was suggesting that I jinxed him

Relax, Nazis!

Buddy had 23 points, 8 rebounds, 5 assists and 2 steals in the Kings' win tonight.

Trae had just 11 points but added 8 assists in the Hawks' loss.

Buddy had 23 points, 8 rebounds, 5 assists and 2 steals in the Kings' win tonight.

Trae had just 11 points but added 8 assists in the Hawks' loss.

I saw a bit of Buddy’s game. Really shooting well. Led team in minutes again.

Along those lines, last Friday, idiot Markieff Morris got in Buddy's face and shoved him for no reason. Morris got a T, and while Buddy was smart enough to avoid retaliating, he didn't back down a bit. Got in his face and let him know that wasn't going to intimidate him. Then calmly walked to the other end and hit the technical free throw.

Do the Kings have a core that can win? I forgot they have Bagley now, too.

Do the Kings have a core that can win? I forgot they have Bagley now, too.

Fox, Hield, Bagley, Cauley-Stein, Bogdonovic, Giles, & Jackson are all pros that are young. Plus they have Zach Randolph, Iman Shumpert, & Bjelica that are good veterans to learn from.

I think they are 2 years away from the playoffs if they can progress with maybe 1 decent signing when Randolph and/or Shumpert move on.

Sorry, I know this should be on the NBA board.

I copied this comment and started a "Kings" thread in the NBA forum.

Last edited:
Buddy had it working tonight. 25 and 11 boards in another W. Again led in minutes

Back