NBA- OU players and general (this thread only)

Buddy is a solid defender in the league.. maybe not elite, but you just drafted a 3/4 that will be an incredible defender. Isn't this upcoming season buddy's last on his rookie contract? Or is he restricted? I'd be willing to bet Buddy will average 18-20 again and have plenty of offers from other teams.

After this year he’ll be a restricted free agent. I’d expect Buddy to improve & have another good year, works too hard for that not to happen.

Anyone near a TV should turn on the Kings game. Buddy is doing Buddy things. At the half, 22 pts on 8-12, 5-8 from distance.

Trae with 30 to open up the season against Blakeless Detroit.

Sent from my LG-H872 using Tapatalk

Trae had 26 and 6 at half time and was a turnover fest in the 2nd half. Teammates picked it up though

Last edited:
Trae had 26 and 6 at half time and was a turnover fest in the 2nd half. Teammates picked it up though

Well he ended up with 38 on 11/21 and 6/10, plus 9 assists and 7 boards, so his teammates didn't exactly have to carry him. :)

Well he ended up with 38 on 11/21 and 6/10, plus 9 assists and 7 boards, so his teammates didn't exactly have to carry him. :)

He had a bad second half, all 6 of his TOs. Hit a bunch of free throws in the last minute

But that team looks way better than last year. He could have a big season!

Hopefully they make the playoffs in the weak East! Young, Hunter and Collins look like a legit big 3 very soon!

man, whoever said the luke walton hire was a great move should have their posting privileges revoked.

it’s going to be fun watching trae go after a scoring title, and the hawks battle for a spot in the east. they need another scorer though, hopefully reddish comes through.

man, whoever said the luke walton hire was a great move should have their posting privileges revoked.

it’s going to be fun watching trae go after a scoring title, and the hawks battle for a spot in the east. they need another scorer though, hopefully reddish comes through.

I don't think it's Walton's fault. Joeger was doing great and they fire him, hard for the players to keep adjusting. Worst ran organization in the league along with the Knicks.

Trae's stat line is going to be impressive this year and hopefully it gets him an All Star bid.

Trae's stat line is going to be impressive this year and hopefully it gets him an All Star bid.

He had 25 points, 4 rebounds, 9 assists and 7 turnovers in a close loss to the 76ers last night.

Buddy had just 5 points against the Nuggets on 2-13 shooting.

I don't think it's Walton's fault. Joeger was doing great and they fire him, hard for the players to keep adjusting. Worst ran organization in the league along with the Knicks.

That and Bagley got injured in the first game and is out for 2 months.

Buddy had 18 points in the Kings first win of the season last night. Harrison Barnes hit the game winning shot for Sacramento. I think people expected Sacramento to at least be good this year and maybe even make the playoffs but they just aren't very good right now. They don't have Bagley to start the season but they just aren't getting enough from Buddy also. He's only making 35% from 3 to start the season.

Buddy had 22 points and 5 3s in their win over the Knicks today

John Collins of the Hawks suspended 25 games for PEDs. Between Blake's injury, the Kings slow start, Trae tweaking his ankle, and now this . . . lots of tough news in the first three weeks of the season. On the bright side, Trae is due to return tonight, and that injury could have been much worse.

Trae 29 points 13 assists. Hawks win

Sent from my LG-H872 using Tapatalk

Back