NBA- OU players and general (this thread only)

Last edited:
may not be this year, but trae is getting that scoring title soon. crazy.

Trae had a big game tonight as the Hawks hung on to beat the Nuggets: 42 points on 13-21 shooting (8-13 from deep), 4 rebounds, 11 assists, a block and 6 turnovers.

Trae had a big game tonight as the Hawks hung on to beat Nuggets: 42 points on 13-21 shooting (8-13 from deep), 4 rebounds, 11 assists, a block and 6 turnovers.

Another 35 point 10 assist game or better. Caching!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Trae finished with 42 and 12 assists. Better than 60 percent from the floor and from three. Four boards for good measure.

Buddy has 18 in the 3rd Q.

Good choice Bryce, good choice.

Buddy didn't shoot well, but he scored 20 in the Kings' win over the Blazers.

Blake didn't play tonight -- I hope he didn't aggravate his injury.

Buddy didn't shoot well, but he scored 20 in the Kings' win over the Blazers.

Blake didn't play tonight -- I hope he didn't aggravate his injury.

I'm sure they won't play him back to back for a while as he works his way back.

I believe Trae became the youngest player in NBA history to score at least 30 pts and 10 assists in 3 consecutive games.

I believe Trae became the youngest player in NBA history to score at least 30 pts and 10 assists in 3 consecutive games.

He was definitely the first Hawks player ever to do it.

I also heard on ESPN that he is the third player in history to have two games of 40+ points and 10+ assists before his 22nd birthday. The other two? MJ and LeBron.

You know a player has been on a seriously good roll when he puts up 21 points and 13 assists and it's a bit of a letdown. Those were Trae's totals in the Hawks' loss to the Suns last night.

Blake had a good outing against Charlotte tonight (though the Pistons lost): 19 points in 29 minutes, 3 rebounds, 6 assists, a block and a steal.

Buddy with 21 points in a close loss to the Lakers

20 points 5 rebounds 6 assists for Trae Young in a blowout loss to the Clippers who have not been real good to start this year because of injuries. They still didn't have Leonard in this game and won 150-101.

Back