NBA- OU players and general (this thread only)

35/6/2 for Buddy in a win over Boston today. 7/12 from three and 12/24 overall. Four steals for good measure.

31 points 7 assists for Trae against the Lakers in a losing effort.

Sent from my LG-H872 using Tapatalk

If the 2018 draft were held again to day, would Luka and Trae go No. 1 and 2? They have certainly performed better than the players picked ahead of them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

25 points 8 assists for Trae. Bucks beat Hawks 135-127

If the 2018 draft were held again to day, would Luka and Trae go No. 1 and 2? They have certainly performed better than the players picked ahead of them.

Luka definitely #1, depends on what you look for after that. I'd still like for Trae's stats to result in more wins, but we won't know about that until Collins is back and they upgrade their talent.

I'd go:
#1 - Luka
#2 - Ayton
#3 - Trae
#4 - Jaren Jackson
#5 - Wendell Carter
#6 - SGA
#7 - Sexton
#8 - Knox

Then a lot that you could go 100 different ways with.

Luka definitely #1, depends on what you look for after that. I'd still like for Trae's stats to result in more wins, but we won't know about that until Collins is back and they upgrade their talent.

I'd go:

#1 - Luka

#2 - Ayton

#3 - Trae

#4 - Jaren Jackson

#5 - Wendell Carter

#6 - SGA

#7 - Sexton

#8 - Knox

In today’s NBA I just think guys like Trae and Luka are much more important than a big guy like Ayton. They should have a bigger impact throughout their careers

Chat going around in Dallas that the Mavs might be interested in Blake

I'd go:
#1 - Luka
#2 - Ayton
#3 - Trae
#4 - Jaren Jackson
#5 - Wendell Carter
#6 - SGA
#7 - Sexton
#8 - Knox

JJJ would go before ayton SGA might as well

Ayton is a dinosaur. Like an NFL Running back. Can put up big stats and still be completely replaceable. That was an all-timer bad draft pick. The Luka trade was bad, but at least Trae is going to be a really good and valuable player for a long time

I'd go:
#1 - Luka
#2 - Ayton
#3 - Trae
#4 - Jaren Jackson
#5 - Wendell Carter
#6 - SGA
#7 - Sexton
#8 - Knox
Ayton? Really? REALLY?!

I would love to hear your reasoning on that stance.

To everyone who asked why Ayton:

1) He's 6'11, athletic, solid defender & rebounds well. Averaged 16 & 10 his rookie season.
2) He will be able to stretch the floor. Shot well in college & currently shoots 75% from the line.
3) Passes okay & doesn't turn the ball over. So he doesn't need the ball all the time to be productive.
4) Has the 2nd highest Win Shares, only behind Luka.

I think 2-6 were very interchangable, I think he has more upside than anyone I put behind him other than Jackson & maybe SGA.

In today’s NBA I just think guys like Trae and Luka are much more important than a big guy like Ayton. They should have a bigger impact throughout their careers

Chat going around in Dallas that the Mavs might be interested in Blake

Luka yes because he's 6'8. Skilled, multi-defender wings are the premier right now. I think Trae will get picked on if he makes the playoffs, they already do.

Ayton is a dinosaur. Like an NFL Running back. Can put up big stats and still be completely replaceable. That was an all-timer bad draft pick. The Luka trade was bad, but at least Trae is going to be a really good and valuable player for a long time

Back to the basket bigs are like RBs, he can do more though.

Trae vs Blake tonight.

Trae only had 9 points and 8 assists and 6 boards last night

Blake had 24 points 3 rebounds 3 assists. Pistons won 128-103

Buddy had 16 points in a loss to the Nets

Trae scored 16 points in the first half of the game against the Raptors tonight.

Blake is resting tonight.

Last edited:
Trae finished 30/10/10 in a three-point loss.

I wonder if the hurricane has messed with Buddy this year. He’s not shooting it like he can.

Buddy scored 18 with 5 assists and 2 rebounds in the Kinds' win over the Wizards tonight.

You have to go Luka #1... Atlanta will be regretting that one. He's unbelievable.

Back