NBA- OU players and general (this thread only)

You have to go Luka #1... Atlanta will be regretting that one. He's unbelievable.

Everybody keeps circling the Hawks as the big losers as if the Kings didn't pass on him for Bagley. The Hawks are not mad at all about the position they're in. Trae has been great, and we'll see about Reddish. We really can't even say that the Hawks lost that deal yet.

Everybody keeps circling the Hawks as the big losers as if the Kings didn't pass on him for Bagley. The Hawks are not mad at all about the position they're in. Trae has been great, and we'll see about Reddish. We really can't even say that the Hawks lost that deal yet.

I agree, but reddish really needs to come on strong.

You have to go Luka #1... Atlanta will be regretting that one. He's unbelievable.

Trae is averaging 26 points per game in his 2nd year. Trae could be a scoring champ and assist leader in the same season if he gets good players around him. The Hawks aren't regretting that move at all. They may be regretting other moves because their roster is pretty bad.

Trae is averaging 26 points per game in his 2nd year. Trae could be a scoring champ and assist leader in the same season if he gets good players around him. The Hawks aren't regretting that move at all. They may be regretting other moves because their roster is pretty bad.

The thing you have to watch out for with Trae was that he was the scoring and assist leader for an OU team that barely made the NCAA Tournament and didn't get out of the first round...

Trae is going to have to prove that he is a major contributor on a winning team... Or is he a guy that puts up insane numbers as a volume shooter on a poor team?

Either way, the Hawks need significant more talent. Probably 2-3 years away if they keep making good draft picks from getting into the playoffs.

Trae is in the NBA Top 10 in scoring and assists. Luka is in the Top 10 in Scoring, Assists and Rebounds. Dallas used their lottery pick and a first round future to get Doncic. Then they trade almost their entire roster last to get Porzinga. The Hawks haven’t done a lot to help Trae.

The Lakers and the Celtics never had second thoughts about Magic and Bird. This may work out the same way

Nobody has responded, but there were rumblings from at least one media sources suggesting a trade for Blake. He would be a perfect complement to Doncic and Porzinga

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Trae is in the NBA Top 10 in scoring and assists. Luka is in the Top 10 in Scoring, Assists and Rebounds. Dallas used their lottery pick and a first round future to get Doncic. Then they trade almost their entire roster last to get Porzinga. The Hawks haven’t done a lot to help Trae.

The Lakers and the Celtics never had second thoughts about Magic and Bird. This may work out the same way

Nobody has responded, but there were rumblings from at least one media sources suggesting a trade for Blake. He would be a perfect complement to Doncic and Porzinga

Don't tease me with Blake getting to play with Luka

To be fair to Atlanta they did have Collins already there but got suspended for another month. But the rest of their roster is pretty bad.

Not taking away from his greatness, but Luka gets artificially inflated rebounding numbers like Westbrook did. Their bigs let him grab it so he can start the break.

Hield with 41 tonight in one point loss to BOS

11-21 from 3

Blake 17 points 5 rebounds. Pistons beat the Magic 103-88

Trae with 37 points 9 assists however the Timberwolves beat the Hawks 125-113

Buddy with 41 points and 11-21 from 3. But the Celtics win a close game 103-102

To be fair to Atlanta they did have Collins already there but got suspended for another month. But the rest of their roster is pretty bad.

Their roster is currently bad, but they're set up very well for the future. I think Collins, Hunter, and Reddish are a strong core to build around, and I expect Atlanta will add another top 5 pick next year. They own all their picks plus 1-2 more first rounders I believe. They also have loads of cap space to burn.

Dallas, on the other hand, is all in on Porzingis' health, which is not a bet I'd feel great about. Beyond those two, I'd be surprised if more than 1-2 are still in the league 5 years from now, and they have severely limited option for upgrading their roster through the draft and free agency.

We'll see how things turn out, but if I'm a GM, I'd rather take over Atlanta's roster.

Buddy had 22 points, 6 rebounds and 4 assists in a loss to the 76'ers.

Trae had 29 points, 4 rebounds and 7 assists in a loss to the Bucks.

Blake had 26 points, 6 rebounds and 2 assists in a loss to the Hornets.

Buddy didn't have a great shooting game but made some big shots late in the 4th and in OT to help the Kings to a comeback win over Denver. Finished with 21.

Buddy didn't have a great shooting game but made some big shots late in the 4th and in OT to help the Kings to a comeback win over Denver. Finished with 21.

Also had the game clinching FTs in OT.

Trae is doing his thing but the Hawks are getting killed by Houston. 18 points 5 assists in a half.

37 points 7 assists 3 turnovers for Trae in a 158-111 loss to Houston. Harden had 60.

Bit of an off night for Trae. 24 points 7 assists and 7 turnovers but the Hawks beat the Warriors easily.

Buddy had 26 points 4 assists, 5 rebounds. Bulls are up 4 with less than a minute left.

Back