NBA- OU players and general (this thread only)

Young 39 on 23 shots

Trae also had 10 assists and 3 rebounds (and 6 turnovers).

Buddy had 23 points, 6 assists and 6 rebounds tonight in the Kings’ loss to Portland.

Blake had 16 points, 3 assists and 10 rebounds in a loss to the Bucks.

Buddy had 23 points, 6 assists and 6 rebounds tonight in the Kings’ loss to Portland.

Buddy still has 3 min left in the game, Kings down 7

That sucks, Buddy had like 14 in the 1st

Buddy still has 3 min left in the game, Kings down 7

Thanks for the correction. He didn't score any more points, but he grabbed another rebound and notched another assist.

Trae has the most 30pt 10assist games in NBA history (12) before turning 22 years old.. Pretty cool, just passed Lebron.

Young outshooting Buddy from 3 this year. I still think Buddy had a rough summer.

Young outshooting Buddy from 3 this year. I still think Buddy had a rough summer.

He'll be fine. Even the best shooters go through stretches like this. This is the first season he has been on top of every opponent's scouting report, and losing Fox and Bagley hasn't helped. I'll be stunned if he doesn't end up north of 40% for the season.

He'll be fine. Even the best shooters go through stretches like this. This is the first season he has been on top of every opponent's scouting report, and losing Fox and Bagley hasn't helped. I'll be stunned if he doesn't end up north of 40% for the season.

This is more what has to do with all this. The Kings roster right now just doesn't help him much and it's forcing him to take a lot of better defended shots. Hopefully both of those guys come back by the first of the year.

This is more what has to do with all this. The Kings roster right now just doesn't help him much and it's forcing him to take a lot of better defended shots. Hopefully both of those guys come back by the first of the year.

The kings commentators last night were saying bagley is close to returning. Fox is 3 weeks away according to the last update.

Blake with 25 points 3 rebounds and 5 assists as Detroit beat Indy

Buddy with 23 points only 3-11 from 3, 7 rebounds. Kings lose to San Antonio 105-104

Trae with 30 points 9 assists 6 rebounds. Hawks beat Hornets 122-107

Sent from my LG-H872 using Tapatalk

Buddy with 26 points 5 assists 4 rebounds as the Kings beat the Mavs 110-106 in Dallas

Average scoring update
Buddy 21.2 points 4.8 rebounds, 2.7 assists, 36.7 3 point% Leads the team in scoring. I would probably expect his scoring points to go down but he could be a little more efficient after they get Bagley and Fox back by January hopefully. The Kings have held up pretty well considering they've not had 2 of their top 3 players most of the season. Only a game out of the playoffs right now.

Trae 28.8 points, 8.4 assists, 4.1 rebounds. Leads the team in assists and points. They haven't had their 2nd best player Collins because of a suspension. I think he's due back fairly soon but they are pretty bad right now.

Blake 19.4 points 5 rebounds He's only played 11 games. The Pistons are just sitting out of playoff position right now in the east.

We are just over a quarter of the way through the season. The OU reps are playing good ball so far.

Last edited:
Buddy and the Miracles do it again!

Beating the Rockets in Houston

26 points 4 rebounds, 3 assists 2 steals for Buddy in a 119-118 win over Houston

5 points 4 rebounds in 34 minutes for Blake but the Pistons beat the Pelicans 105-103

Buddy hit a three-pointer with eight seconds left to tie the game, but Westbrook scored on a layup. Bjelica hit from deep at the buzzer to win it.

Trae didn't have a particularly good game 21 points on 19 shots, 9 assists, 4 turnovers. Hawks take the Heat to OT only to lose by 14. They had a 6 point lead in the final minute of regulation that the blew.

Back