NBA- OU players and general (this thread only)

Buddy going up.against the Thunder tonight.

Sent from my LG-H872 using Tapatalk

Trae with 15 points 13 assists but Hawks are getting blown out by the Bulls.

Buddy started slow tonight, but ended up leading the Kings to a one-point win over the Thunder with 23 points, 6 assists, 6 rebounds and 2 steals.

With the Knicks in Sacramento, I'm getting to watch the game on MSG. Buddy came out on fire, with 14 points on 6-of-7 shooting and 5 rebounds entering the second quarter. He had an impressive dunk, too.

With the Knicks in Sacramento, I'm getting to watch the game on MSG. Buddy came out on fire, with 14 points on 6-of-7 shooting and 5 rebounds entering the second quarter. He had an impressive dunk, too.

still on fire. on pace for career highs in points and rebounds.

At the half, Buddy has 22 points on 9-of-10 shooting -- 4-4 from deep, 8 rebounds and 2 assists.

The Knicks announcers have been raving about him throughout, with a feature on him at halftime, too.

Last edited:
The Kings blow 20 point leads like it’s easy to do

Need Fox back bad

The Knicks did a good job of ramping up the defense in the second half, but yeah, the Kings definitely should have won it.

The Knicks did a good job of ramping up the defense in the second half, but yeah, the Kings definitely should have won it.

Awful loss. They have a terrible habit of losing focus for long stretches of games, and they also don't take care of business against bad teams as well as they should. They've lost a couple home games that may prove costly.

Kings have the worst front office in basketball. Shame Buddy has locked his prime in with those clowns. Drafting Bagley over Doncic is going to go down as a Bowie/Jordan type of deal.

Kings have the worst front office in basketball. Shame Buddy has locked his prime in with those clowns. Drafting Bagley over Doncic is going to go down as a Bowie/Jordan type of deal.

While you are correct in that Sacramento will likely forever regret that drafting mistake, it really is hindsight. At the time, the biggest need for the Kings was a low-post player (still is). As for Bowie / Jordan, no hindsight was required. Bowie was at Kentucky for 5/6 years after missing two full seasons due to injuries. Taking Jordan should have been a no-brainer.

Bagley averaged like 15 per game as a rookie last year. That's pretty good. He's only played 3 games this year hard to really tell if that's a bad pick yet. Based on last year he's pretty good. Buddy had to basically play without their best guard and best post player. They basically only had Harrison Barnes and a couple other role players with him. And they are still right there in the last playoff spot this early in the season. They'll be alright this year if Fox can play well.

Blake only played 15 minutes last night and had 2 points, 2 rebounds, 2 assists. However Detroit went down to Houston and beat them 115-107. There was no Westbrook for the Rockets and Harden scored 39 points but on 33 shots. Pistons also didn't have Andre Drummond and Reggie Jackson so they were without 3 of their best players still beat Houston.

From what I'm reading on Blake apparently his knee is basically giving out and it's making him ineffective.

Last edited:
Blake only played 15 minutes last night and had 2 points, 2 rebounds, 2 assists. However Detroit went down to Houston and beat them 115-107. There was no Westbrook for the Rockets and Harden scored 39 points but on 33 shots. Pistons also didn't have Andre Drummond and Reggie Jackson so they were without 3 of their best players still beat Houston.

From what I'm reading on Blake apparently his knee is basically giving out and it's making him ineffective.

He needs to shut it down and rest

Trae 30 points 7 assists 6 rebounds against the Lakers in a 101-96 loss

Kings up 9 at the half. How they going to give this up?

The Warriors are the worst team in the league this year so they didn't lose. 19 points 4 rebounds, 4 assists 2 steals for Buddy in the win 100-79 win. This is going to be the year to beat Golden State because they'll probably have Steph Curry, Klay Thompson plus a top 5 pick with them next year.

Back