NBA- OU players and general (this thread only)

helluva night, for sure. he's getting some consistency offensively, on top of the x factor plays he makes.

Trae had 28 points in a win over the Magic 111-99.

Buddy with 15 points including 4 three pointers in a win over the Wizards 119-105

I guess the broadcast was having video delay issues. The guy calling the game said "Bang" while the ball was still in the air.

Wow, what a great moment! I can't imagine getting mobbed by AD, Russ, and Lebron, amazing!

Such a great moment for him, and he is off to such a nice start.

I’m old enough to remember when not only did many people think he would never sniff a roster, some also argued last year’s team was better without him when he missed a couple games due to Covid protocols. We’ve had plenty of players end up getting lots of heat on the board, but I don’t any player of his caliber has gotten more crap than AR. Maybe Doo would be a close second.

Blake had 17 points in 31 minutes in a win over the 76ers, with 9 rebounds and 2 assists.

Is Isaiah Cousins still in the G league or is he overseas?
Any updates on players in Europe?

The Europe stats pages are all behind pay walls last time I tried to look them up.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Reaves is out with Covid apparently. Reading more into it he was put on the list for close contact meaning he probably isn't vaccinated if he hasn't tested positive.

Trae with 34 points 10 assists in a loss to the Nuggets

Buddy with 15 points in a loss to the Grizzlies

Last edited:
Reaves is out with Covid apparently. Reading more into it he was put on the list for close contact meaning he probably isn't vaccinated if he hasn't tested positive.

Trae with 34 points 10 assists in a loss to the Nuggets

Buddy with 15 points in a loss to the Grizzlies

I don’t think that’s the case. The Lakers were supposedly 100 percent vaccinated by the start of the season. The league has tons of guys in Covid protocols right now and most are vaccinated. It’s not just positive tests that can keep players out.

I don’t think that’s the case. The Lakers were supposedly 100 percent vaccinated by the start of the season. The league has tons of guys in Covid protocols right now and most are vaccinated. It’s not just positive tests that can keep players out.

https://www.silverscreenandroll.com...eaves-enter-health-and-safety-protocols-covid

We don’t know for certain if Nunn or Reaves tested positive, but the league’s protocols indicate that only unvaccinated players are placed into health and safety protocols for close contact with another individual who tests positive. For vaccinated players, a stint in health and safety protocols is only necessary if they test positive themselves.

He either tested positive or if he's not vaccinated had close contact with someone. It doesn't say which one he is.

https://www.silverscreenandroll.com...eaves-enter-health-and-safety-protocols-covid

We don’t know for certain if Nunn or Reaves tested positive, but the league’s protocols indicate that only unvaccinated players are placed into health and safety protocols for close contact with another individual who tests positive. For vaccinated players, a stint in health and safety protocols is only necessary if they test positive themselves.

He either tested positive or if he's not vaccinated had close contact with someone. It doesn't say which one he is.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/clutch...-covid-protocols-after-traveling-with-la/amp/

This confirms that the entire team is vaccinated.

Nfl just changed to no longer testing symptom free players that are vaccinated

Starts after this weekend.

This is what most of college sports does

Nets lose to Magic with KD and Harden being out with Covid. They are getting Kyrie back for road games.

Blake 17 points, 7 boards, 6 assists.

He's probably gonna get more playing time with how he's played lately.

Trae Young tested positive for Covid and will be out.

Nets finally can't field enough players to play. Next 2 games are postponed due to Covid.

Buddy scored 29 including 18 in the 4th to help the Kings beat the Spurs. Then scored 18 in a loss to the Warriors.

Back