NBA- OU players and general (this thread only)

Big night for Trae in a 20-point win over the Bucks. 42 points on 16-26, 8-13, 10 assists, 8 rebounds and a steal.

Buddy with a big game off the bench. Lead team in scoring with 22 points. 6-10 from 3. Kings beat Detroit 129-107.

Trae 21 points 6 assists 4 rebounds. Hawks lead the Magic late in the 4th.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Any thoughts of THT not cutting into Reaves minutes are now gone. Dude looks like the 3rd best player on the Lakers.

Agreed. But he could pick up some of bazemore's minuts, and the Lakers are always going to have someone sitting out all year with the ages of the players.

Trae with 18 points 11 assists in a win over Boston tonight.

Any thoughts of THT not cutting into Reaves minutes are now gone. Dude looks like the 3rd best player on the Lakers.

Yep. Nunn and Ariza will get opportunities to join the rotation as well.

Blake 6 points 6 rebounds, 1 assist, 2 steals, 3 blocks. Durantless Nets beat the Magic 115-113

19 for Young in a Hawks win, and 16 for Hield in yet another Kings loss. I wouldn't be surprised if the Kings move on from Luke Walton this coming week. It's just not working out.

19 for Young in a Hawks win, and 16 for Hield in yet another Kings loss. I wouldn't be surprised if the Kings move on from Luke Walton this coming week. It's just not working out.

He gone.....

Trae with 30 points 6 assists 1 steal vs the Thunder in a 113-101 win over the Thunder.

Blake with 2 points and 2 rebounds Nets beat Cavs 117-112

21 points 9 rebounds by Buddy in a 102-94 loss to the 76ers

nice piece on AR

[TWEET]https://twitter.com/LakersNation/status/1462813875502399494?s=20[/TWEET]

Trae 31 points 11 assists 7 rebounds 2 steals. The Hawks beat the Spurs 124-106

Buddy led the Kings with 22 points off the bench in a win over the Blazers 125-121

Buddy was second on the team with 25 points in a 3OT win over the Lakers. 6 assists, 4 rebounds and 2 steals.

Trae had 31 points on 12-16, 3-4, with 10 assists and 1 rebound as the Hawks rolled the Grizzlies by 32.

Austin Reaves was available to play last night but didn't. Hopefully he'll play soon.

Trae 33 points 7 assists in a loss to the Knicks 99-90

Blake Griffin has officially been benched by the Nets. He's not even playing off the bench.

Buddy led the Kings with 14 points last night, plus 1 assist and 6 rebounds as they got routed by the Grizzlies.

Reaves will probably play a bit more. Lebron is out with Covid. They are losing to Buddy's Kings right now early on.

Reaves will probably play a bit more. Lebron is out with Covid. They are losing to Buddy's Kings right now early on.

Lakers went on a 40-18 run in the second half, and won going away. Reaves played well, even though he didn't do much statistically. With Westbrook and Monk and Horton-Tucker being turnover machines, Reaves provides a steady alternative who doesn't make stupid mistakes.

One of the assistant coaches said on a podcast interview yesterday Nunn and Ariza are both close to returning, and once they are back, it will probably affect his minutes. Mentioned he can also spend some time in the minors to keep him active. With the steady amount of injuries, I expect him to continue to get opportunities. Horton-Tucker was horrible last night as a PG in relief of RW.

Back