NBA- OU players and general (this thread only)

Trae with 33 points 10 assists. Passed 2000 career assists. Hawks win 114-111 over the Pacers

Trae with 25 points and 10 assists. But the Hawks lose to the 76ers on a late run.

Buddy had 10 points, 3 rebounds, 2 assists, 2 steals and a block in a win over the Clippers.

Trae 29 points 11 assists 7 boards in a win over Minnesota 121-110. He's 5th in the NBA in scoring 3rd in assists right now.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Blake had 7 points and 3 rebounds in 13 minutes in a loss to the Rockets.

Off night for Buddy in a win over the Magic: 5 points in 17 minutes on 2-13 shooting with an assist and a board.

Trae 31 points 10 assists, 7 rebounds in a loss to the Nets 113-105

Buddy with 15 points in a heartbreaking 124-123 loss to Charlotte.

Austin Reaves with 13 points 5 rebounds in a win over the Thunder 116-95

Interesting to see that Reaves played 27 minutes, third-most behind Lebron and Westbrook. Had the third-highest point total, too.

Interesting to see that Reaves played 27 minutes, third-most behind Lebron and Westbrook. Had the third-highest point total, too.

He's got a much higher basketball IQ than literally every other Laker player beyond the big 3 and Rondo. He is going to get some run if he continues to play a floor game like he did last night.

Reaves had 5 points, 4 rebounds and an assist in 25 minutes of action in the Lakers' win over the Magic last night.

Trae 41 points 9 assists in a loss to the Rockets 132-126

Buddy 14 points in a loss to Toronto 124-101

Blake was forced to play more tonight because the Nets have 7 players in covid protocol. Did pretty good 13 points 5 rebounds, 6 assists, 2 steals. Nets won 131-129

You are starting to see a lot of vaccinated players and even some with the booster shots get covid now.

we are not starting this conversation again ..

NO COVID talk on this board ..

Last edited by a moderator:
we are not starting this conversation again ..

NO COVID talk on this board ..

All I'm saying is Blake is benefiting from it for the time being that's really it. I don't want it to have any more really discussion other than that.

All I'm saying is Blake is benefiting from it for the time being that's really it. I don't want it to have any more really discussion other than that.

no worries i didn't have an issue with your comment .... covid in the context of the game is not issue ..

but that is about it ..

I said it during training camp and preseason, but he's giving every young player with passion and desire the blueprint for making and staying in the NBA.

Austin is having a career night, 12pts on 4-4 on 3s, 6 reb, 2 assists in 27 mins going into overtime.

Back