NBA- OU players and general (this thread only)

Trae had 29 points and 9 assists in his return from Covid protocol, but the Hawks lost to the Bulls.

Blake had 12 points, 9 rebounds, 2 assists and a steal in just 16 minutes in the Nets' win over the Clippers.

Buddy had 21 points and a pair of rebounds in a win tonight over the Thunder.

Trae has scored 25+ in 15 straight games. 35 points 11 assists in a win over Cleveland tonight.

Wilt in 80 straight. Some of his records will never be touched.

I'm sure Jordan had several stretches that went over 30+ games too. But I'm not even sure he is near what Wilt was doing back then.

10 points for Austin Reaves in a Lakers win over the Blazers 139-106

Buddy with 8 points 3 assists in a loss to Dallas 112-96

I'm sure Jordan had several stretches that went over 30+ games too. But I'm not even sure he is near what Wilt was doing back then.

I actually undersold Wilt. He did it in 106 in a row, it was all 80 he played in one season. Looks like Jordan topped out at 40 games and KD had a 41-game streak.

Buddy with 26 points 7 threes in a win over Miami.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Trae had 56 points and 14 assists in a (gulp) loss to Portland tonight.

Lakers vs Kings which meant Reaves vs Buddy. Reaves got a goosegg in 22 minutes. Buddy 7 more 3s. 26 points. Lakers win 122-114

The Hawks play the Lakers at 9 pm CT on ESPN tonight.

Lakers beat the Hawks. Hawks need help on D. Trae played well. 25 points 14 assists 9 rebounds. Reaves played 18 minutes 2 points.

Lakers beat the Hawks. Hawks need help on D. Trae played well. 25 points 14 assists 9 rebounds. Reaves played 18 minutes 2 points.

It's a stretch to say Trae played well since he had NINE turnovers, but you are correct about their defense. They badly miss Deandre Hunter as he's the best they have on that side of the ball. Reaves was a +10 even though he did not contribute much offensively, so his time on the court is at least productive.

Buddy only scored 7 points as the Kings lost again. I really believe he'll be part of a packaged trade in the next month.

With last night's game, according to the game announcers, Trae broke Dominique Wilkins' team record for consecutive games with at least 25 points.

It's a stretch to say Trae played well since he had NINE turnovers, but you are correct about their defense. They badly miss Deandre Hunter as he's the best they have on that side of the ball. Reaves was a +10 even though he did not contribute much offensively, so his time on the court is at least productive.

Buddy only scored 7 points as the Kings lost again. I really believe he'll be part of a packaged trade in the next month.

We can only hope for Buddy that he gets moved from that mess in Sacramento. His play hasn’t been great and I think he is probably letting the situation get to him. If he could go to a team that could benefit from his shooting, I’m sure it would energize him.

Reaves 16 points. But they lose to the Grizzlies 127-119

Trae Young 19 points 7 assists. Clips beat the Hawks 106-93

Buddy 10 points 7 rebounds Kings lose to the Blazers 103-88

Blake 4 points in 8 minutes Nets won 121-119 over San Antonio

Last edited:
Buddy had 19 points, 3 boards, 3 assists, 2 steals and a block, but the Kings lost by one to the Cavs.

Back