**nba playoffs** second round

Status
Not open for further replies.
NM, my you tube videos didn't load properly...

Is Dwight Howard a woman? What about his blatant head hunting elbow to Dalembert?????

I hadn't seen Howards play so I went and watched. It was more of a forearm shiver to the back of the head than an elbow. He did get suspended because rough housing above the shoulders isn't tolerated.

But yeah, I'll give Howard a pass because everything I have seen from him seems to indicate he is a good guy while Kobe continually shows he is a punk.

And Mizzy, just admit you are stuck with Kobe, you would much rather have D-Wade or Lebron leading your team with class and skill. Kobe has an inferiority complex which causes him to act like a punk. playmakr said it best, he's 31 dude, grow up. He keeps acting like he does and the diehard purple and gold fans will ignore it and the rest of us will see him for the punk he is.

O yeah, how funny is it when Kobe is acting like a fool and Battier just grins and walks away.

You know he is thinking "what a low class clown".

What is the with the use of the word "women" as an insult? Sheesh. Can we can the sexism in this thread, please?

O yeah, how funny is it when Kobe is acting like a fool and Battier just grins and walks away.

You know he is thinking "what a low class clown".

No, he is thinking, "I just got torched for 40 points. He's right. I cannot guard him."

I can't wait till Kobe gets into the NBA and finals, and gets completely b!tch-slapped by Lebron James.

King James is going to eat his lunch.

No, he is thinking, "I just got torched for 40 points. He's right. I cannot guard him."

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahhahhaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I hadn't seen Howards play so I went and watched. It was more of a forearm shiver to the back of the head than an elbow. He did get suspended because rough housing above the shoulders isn't tolerated.

But yeah, I'll give Howard a pass because everything I have seen from him seems to indicate he is a good guy while Kobe continually shows he is a punk.

And Mizzy, just admit you are stuck with Kobe, you would much rather have D-Wade or Lebron leading your team with class and skill. Kobe has an inferiority complex which causes him to act like a punk. playmakr said it best, he's 31 dude, grow up. He keeps acting like he does and the diehard purple and gold fans will ignore it and the rest of us will see him for the punk he is.

Of course Howard gets a pass because you hold no one to the standard that you hold KB. You just admit that you hate Kobe and are obsessed with seeing him fail, and the rest of us just laugh at your mancrush......:dance005::dance005:

Kinda like he did in the regular season?

Ding, ding.... Kobe has pretty much outplayed LaBron head to head since LJ came into the league. Both are great players, and I'm yet to see either get b- slapped by anyone in the league. I guess that now I know who Boca's 1 friend in the world is....:dance005::dance005:

For the record, this is just light hearted trash talking on my part. I know that Boca knows that, but I don't know you SoonerRule. I'm just funning and have no malicious intent. I ACTUALLY like Boca though I think he's a little crazy when it comes to hoops.:woot:woot

It must be noted, the Cavs have elevated their level of play in the playoffs and Delonte West didn't play in either regular season game, and Z missed the game in LA. I also know the Cavs swept the Lakers in the regular season last year, and it didn't mean a whole lot.

I also think it doesn't matter, I think Houston wins the series.

It must be noted, the Cavs have elevated their level of play in the playoffs and Delonte West didn't play in either regular season game, and Z missed the game in LA. I also know the Cavs swept the Lakers in the regular season last year, and it didn't mean a whole lot.

Time shall tell........

Time shall tell........
It always does, my man...

Tommorow should be nice. Have the day off, get everything done early with the fiancee, then a nice little doubleheader in basketball. Throw in the Cubs game on PIP, maybe a few adult waters.

It always does, my man...

Tommorow should be nice. Have the day off, get everything done early with the fiancee, then a nice little doubleheader in basketball. Throw in the Cubs game on PIP, maybe a few adult waters.

:):):)

Enjoy the day Play!!

Do you really believe David Stern and the WWF is going to allow that to happen? Don't be surprised if Joey calls the game again tonight. The Lakers need Yao on the bench in order to win the series.

Do you really believe David Stern and the WWF is going to allow that to happen? Don't be surprised if Joey calls the game again tonight. The Lakers need Yao on the bench in order to win the series.[/QUOTE]

No they don't, they just need Bynum to play like he did before the injury. You could just as easily say that Houston needs Kobe on the bench to win the series. His 40 pt. outburst could ruin their upset bid.

Everyone keeps coming up with the NBA conspiracy theories, while MLB continues to unveal CHEATING SUPERSTARS. I'll take the NBA any day......

Tonight is the big game. In these series by game 3 all the adjustments have been made and the best team wins.

If Houston can win game 3 they will win the series and possibly close it out in LA.

If the Lakers win tonight they will win it in 5 and Adelman gets a brownie point for game planning a game 1 win combined with poor Lakers outside shooting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back