NCAA Final Four /// Oklahoma vs. Villanova /// Gameday Thread

Not gonna kill Walker at all. Each D-1 team is made up with guys who may be less talented, and come in as role players. He came here, worked hard, and played the role we asked him to. 20 yrs from now he will telling kids he played with Buddy on a Final 4 team. I certainly never did.....

Good citizen, and he tried hard whenever he was called on. Good teammate, etc.... Sad when Sooner fans target a guy who obviously is what he is, and chooses to kill him.

1.team needed more depth
2.spangler and lattin weren't good enough. Spangs has no excuse to not be a low post scoring option
3.Cousins is not a 1 and it showed.

Great year getting here.. but really didn't get any accomplishments

Eh...come on. We missed shots and they made them. That's what happened. Cousins, Spangler and Lattin didn't lose the game and neither did the positions they played.

Just embarrassing. When was the last actual made basket? A ****ing 40 point beat down. They might be the worst final four team of all time.

Not gonna kill Walker at all. Each D-1 team is made up with guys who may be less talented, and come in as role players. He came here, worked hard, and played the role we asked him to. 20 yrs from now he will telling kids he played with Buddy on a Final 4 team. I certainly never did.....

Good citizen, and he tried hard whenever he was called on. Good teammate, etc.... Sad when Sooner fans target a guy who obviously is what he is, and chooses to kill him.

Great positive post!! He might be talking about playing with a NBA Superstar!!

I am now very embarrassed for our team and university DONT QUIT EVER. Hats what makes me sick

Too many guys started doing things they don't normally do. That is called pressure.

Jay should be embarrassed. Up 40 and NOW he is going to let his other guys play. If I was one of his bench I would be pissed at him

you got to remember OU is not a perennial power house. So to me anyway this was a big deal even to make it to the final 4

Jay should be embarrassed. Up 40 and NOW he is going to let his other guys play. If I was one of his bench I would be pissed at him

Only losers complain about how other teams beat them.. idgaf what he does. Its our job to stop them

Can anyone who has stayed positive all year, what can you say about this game? I honestly can't find ANYTHING that they did well. Other than embarrass Oklahoma at the national stage. Sigh

I guess Villanova is 65 points better than they were in December.

Back