NCAA Final Four /// Oklahoma vs. Villanova /// Gameday Thread

Jay should be embarrassed. Up 40 and NOW he is going to let his other guys play. If I was one of his bench I would be pissed at him

Thinking the same thing!!! What kind of game is he looking at, your up 30!!! What comes around goes around!! Showed no respect for Lon and said everything right this week..

actually I agree about stoops not being there.

same as me being peeved about the football references when we beat Oregon.

tired of everything being football.

Did nova shoot there wad on this game?

Can anyone who has stayed positive all year, what can you say about this game? I honestly can't find ANYTHING that they did well. Other than embarrass Oklahoma at the national stage. Sigh
This is a game you just have to laugh and shake your head at. It really isn't representative of either team.

A 7 game series would look much different.

For such a good message board, it is incomprehensible that they allow inoref continue to post here.

Only losers complain about how other teams beat them.. idgaf what he does. Its our job to stop them

Uh, read it again I was saying I would be pissed if I was a bench player and the coach wouldn't put me in. But the announcers did say it not me - they were just saying they couldn't believe he had his starters still in - so text them lol

Going down as the largest defeat in final 4 history. Smh. Always on the wrong end of the record books.

Uh, read it again I was saying I would be pissed if I was a bench player and the coach wouldn't put me in. But the announcers did say it not me - they were just saying they couldn't believe he had his starters still in - so text them lol

"Jay should be embarrassed"

No... he's in a natty. He can do what he wants

Villanova's walk-ons are draining threes. It's that kind of game.

Not gonna kill Walker at all. Each D-1 team is made up with guys who may be less talented, and come in as role players. He came here, worked hard, and played the role we asked him to. 20 yrs from now he will telling kids he played with Buddy on a Final 4 team. I certainly never did.....

Good citizen, and he tried hard whenever he was called on. Good teammate, etc.... Sad when Sooner fans target a guy who obviously is what he is, and chooses to kill him.

I don't have a problem with walker. I have a problem with Lon playing him.

I have now become a UNC( Which I Dont Like)fan. I am sad about OU, but Jay leaving his starters in so long bothers me a lot. Might get bit for it next game because there not going to shot this good next game!!!

Was it the biggest loss in Final 4 history? I'd have to think so.

Back