Nebraska up 3 at USC with 15 to go....

thebigabd

Reaction score
This would be a nice win for the Big 12 in the Pac-10/Big 12 challenge...

This would be a nice win for the Big 12 in the Pac-10/Big 12 challenge...

102905-usc7-lg.jpg

Nebraska !!!!!!

Doc Sadler is a heck of a coach. Too bad he will never be able to atract the type of talent to win at NU.

Great win on the road for Nebraska.

Man, they can play some serious defense.

Nebraska is 4-1 without their best player...

They have wins over TCU, at USC, UMKC, and South Carolina Upstate with a loss at Saint Louis. Not a bad start to the year for a team with 4 new starters.

Doc is working with a new point guard (Jeter), a new shooting guard (Bear Jones), a new freshman power forward (Brandon Ubel), and a new freshman center (Brian Diaz)... The new pieces are pretty good, and they are playing that classic "Doc Sadler" defense and making things ugly.

They looked tough today at USC in front of what seemed like 1,000 people, lol.

When Christian Standhardinger (6'8'' 210) becomes eligible he will improve them dramatically. He is their most talented player out of Germany and he and Brian Diaz should be a very good freshman post-duo for them. Both are international players with lots of skill, and Diaz was redshirted last year. Standhardinger led them in scoring during both exhibition games, and will be eligible to play on January 1st.

Last edited:
Nebraska has been a surprise. I've been impressed with Iowa St. as well.
And Colorado & A&M have been surprising.

Nebraska has been a surprise. I've been impressed with Iowa St. as well.
And Colorado & A&M have been surprising.

What about Iowa State? I have heard they added some talent. If so they could be a real surprise. Brackins with complementary players will be a load. He was a beast as a one man show.

What about Iowa State? I have heard they added some talent. If so they could be a real surprise. Brackins with complementary players will be a load. He was a beast as a one man show.

I think ISU makes the dance this year. The could news for Brackins is that he doesn't have to be a 1 man show. Gilstrap is a baller.

I said I've been impressed with Iowa St.
The North is off to a great start from top to bottom.

Back