New ARENA as part of entertainment District

I was thinking Yukon/mustang area would be perfect. Or maybe Clinton. Weatherford would be good too.

Oh hell, let’s put it in McCurtain County by the lake and Hochatown.

Let’s put it in Dallas. Would probably get much better attendance.

In all honesty if we are moving out of Norman (doubt it happens), and this would suck, but wouldn’t it make sense to use the paycom center since they will be moving this decade?

Add a lowered ceiling and rope off the upper bowl

The south edge of Moore is not out of the question
Its all mere posturing. Routine move with all pro teams too.. im like whatever, we shouldn't just build a temporary stadium do get "something" done. Lets make this thing bad af to last for a long time imo

In all honesty if we are moving out of Norman (doubt it happens), and this would suck, but wouldn’t it make sense to use the paycom center since they will be moving this decade?

Add a lowered ceiling and rope off the upper bowl
Paycom is gonna go as soon as the new arena opens

We could have easily been looking at a new arena about 20 years ago when it would probably cost half as much and basketball popularity was way higher and you have a coach you could galvanize the program behind.

We could have easily been looking at a new arena about 20 years ago when it would probably cost half as much and basketball popularity was way higher and you have a coach you could galvanize the program behind.
Easily how?

I mean, it's always been discussed, but the money wasn't there internally back then either.

Easily how?

I mean, it's always been discussed, but the money wasn't there internally back then either.
It was for football pretty easily. I think they always just cared more about football and if you ask most OU fans they are the same way now.

Back